Does EU prepare collapsing?

Mulasaki   Sun May 16, 2010 10:22 am GMT
After Greece faced her financial problem,now Italy , Portugal,Spain and Ireland are going to face the same situation like Greece.

After EU collapse, I am sure that Europe will not be important anymore. Besides, European languages are soon becoming the third world language which won't play any role in the world.
Franco   Sun May 16, 2010 10:25 am GMT
Well, at least Spain got a lot of money while Europe was strong and afluent. More recent members like Romania or Poland will not be able to do the same because funds are scarce nowadays in order to rescue Greece.
Max   Sun May 16, 2010 10:36 am GMT
Franco , what are you talking man? Poland won'y lose money till 2013. After that everything is possible...We modernize so rapidly that everywere I go I see invested money from UE funds, lotsa great roads (highways) city centres being reconstructed or modernized. Just to prove my statement - go to Poland and visit places like: Wrocław, Gdańsk, Poznań, Warsaw, Krakow, Bydgoszcz or Katowice...But Greeks piss me off for their party - like way of living that's why they suffer...It is easy to waste UE funds for fwe roads , Olympic Games and then ate the rest of it. But look what Irealnd did, they get most American investors, build and developed high tech industry, have lotsa educated people, established strong chemical and pharmacy industry, and road & buildings construction...So they will be on top again...
Franco   Sun May 16, 2010 10:45 am GMT
Do you really think there will be money left after rescuing Greece, Portugal and maybe Spain and Ireland? Germany is rich but does nto have a machine that makes money. You'd better start migrating in masses to Germany, Poland will not take benefit of EU , at least not as greatly as other countries did.
Max   Sun May 16, 2010 6:59 pm GMT
The place where I live already looks like pretty similar to average Germany cities, ok we need 30 years to live on the same level as people in , let's say Dresden but we have the same products, same hypermarkets, shopping centres,strong German influence in our architecture, language, so I can go to Germany for a trip :D
Franco   Sun May 16, 2010 7:27 pm GMT
Hypermarkets and Chinese markets destroy traditional market.
Flush   Mon May 17, 2010 12:28 am GMT
Slovenia benefit from EU.
So will Croatia when it enters EU.
Septic   Mon May 17, 2010 12:42 am GMT
Turkey will benefit too.
Diegou Delazivalloune   Mon May 17, 2010 1:07 am GMT
Bonjour, I am lazy Walloon and I loves benefit from Flemish and EU monies and stealing their land.
James   Mon May 17, 2010 10:05 am GMT
I think Britian should just get OUT OF THE EU before it's too late. The whole thing is going collapse pretty soon.
BBQ   Mon May 17, 2010 12:24 pm GMT
I think a lot of people want to see the EU collapse as soon as possible. I wonder if all this doomsaying talk is based in reality, or just a lot of wishful thinking?
Cyrano De Espongier   Mon May 17, 2010 12:43 pm GMT
I not cares as long as Walloons still get free handouts from northern Europeans and Francophone territories is expanded.
Carlos I de EspaƱa   Mon May 17, 2010 3:55 pm GMT
If the UK is not part of the EU then the more than a million British living in Spain should be taxed accordingly, don't you think?
Jayjay   Mon May 17, 2010 5:08 pm GMT
Doesn't bother me... I don't care if they choose to live in the third world of Europe.

I am sure Britian can do the same to all the other millions of EU nationals living in Britain?
Franco   Mon May 17, 2010 5:11 pm GMT
Spain has higher human development index than UK, so UK is third world in Europe. Add to that high incidence of alcoholism, suicides ,teenage pregnants, humid weather as a British woman's vagina and so on. A hell on Earth.