Who is more lazy: Spaniards or Walloons?

Crapshit   Fri May 21, 2010 4:46 pm GMT
Even Italians?
Franco   Fri May 21, 2010 9:22 pm GMT
Walloonia is much less industrialised than Catalonia.
Matematik   Fri May 21, 2010 9:39 pm GMT
The Walloons are renowned as being lazy as fuck, but then again so are the Spaniards. I would suspect Spaniards are lazier as those poor little souls have to have a rest at mid-day, I'm not sure if this is done in Walonia.
Spanish roadsweeper   Sat May 22, 2010 10:05 pm GMT
Walloons have siestes 24/7 coz they are all unemployed and living off Flemish and EU handouts.
Franck   Sun May 23, 2010 12:30 am GMT
Castilia and Catyalonia are far less industrialised than Wallonia.
Walloon Professional   Sun May 23, 2010 12:33 am GMT
The Castilians and Andalusians have siestas 25 hours/day and 8 days/week because they are all unemployed and living off Catalonian and EU handouts.
Franco   Sun May 23, 2010 12:55 am GMT
One can't generalise. Richest region of Spain in terms of GDP per capita is Madrid, at the heart of Castile, and it concentrates 80% of Castilian population. Also Northern Castile like Valladolid and Burgos have pretty good standard of living, slightly above Spanish average. Southern Castile on the other hand is more left wing and lazy, pretty much like Andalusia. Wallonia is so small that there are not differences between one part and another, and all of them are seen as lazy by their Flemish neighbors.
Catalan   Sun May 23, 2010 9:15 pm GMT
The Portuguese are very lazy too.
Carlos I de EspaƱa   Mon May 24, 2010 12:47 am GMT
Catalonia is the region of Spain where natives work less hours.
The economy is largely supported by immigrants from Andalusian, who also become lazy after a few generations living there.
Something to do with the climate, I think.
Franco   Mon May 24, 2010 12:53 am GMT
Catalans work less hours because they are more productive . Working more hours does not mean to be more hard worker, on the contrary. It means less productive. Why don't you understand, underdeveloped andalusian? Spain is tired of you.
francophone imperialist   Mon May 24, 2010 11:48 pm GMT
I am Walloon, we are not lazy, we will annex the rest of Flanders, Germany and Luxembourg into Wallonia!
hah   Tue May 25, 2010 7:40 pm GMT
Wolazy sur Andoutes
francophone imperialist   Tue May 25, 2010 8:46 pm GMT
I suck Walloon penis!