England is a shithole...

Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 11:02 am GMT
I've wondered why the British choose Spain too. Morocco is even cheaper than Spain and also has large coastline. Nobody in Spain wants the British lowclass in Spanish soil. If you ask the native Majorcans for example they will confirm to you that the Germans are more nice people and take care of the environment much more than the British do.
clabo   Sat May 22, 2010 11:25 am GMT
Spanish people do not like to have so many English people in Spain as much of them behave very bad and there is much trouble with them and it is better that they go to some other country who will have them. Many English people do not let their country have a good name with Spanish people who like better people from other countries like Germany and Nederland and other places not England. I hate it when they get drunk and do disgusting things on the street and they are rude with Spanish people so England must be a shithole country and I do not want to go to it.
Irony   Sat May 22, 2010 2:07 pm GMT
Thats most fortunate, because you couldnt afford to.
Matematik   Sat May 22, 2010 5:38 pm GMT
Typical Spaniards, biting the hand that feeds. English tourism represents a large chunk of your pathetic economy, and English EU money is the only reason you backward Muds have paved roads, hospitals and food in your mouths.

So, instead of acting like spoilt little children thank your benevolent masters for what they have done for you, without us you'd still be a third world shithole. Or should I say more accurately, more of a shithole than you are currently.
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 5:43 pm GMT
German tourists spend more money than the British. We don't want British people here, why don't you understand it?. No matter we lose money, we prefer being poor than standing you in Spain.
Matematik   Sat May 22, 2010 5:46 pm GMT
<<We don't want British people here, why don't you understand it?>>

We don't take orders from inferiors, why don't you understand it?
Baldewin   Sat May 22, 2010 5:46 pm GMT
Dutch tourist? How annoying are they? British tourists are notorious for misbehaving, that I know. Also, be glad you don't have that many Russian tourists, they're the worst!
Flemish tourist barely are noticed and are actually very boring.
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 5:50 pm GMT
<<We don't take orders from inferiors, why don't you understand it?

>>

Ok, then when your illegal houses in Spanish costas are demolished don't complain:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/spain-magazine/Images/demolish.jpg
Matematik   Sat May 22, 2010 5:52 pm GMT
<<Ok, then when your illegal houses in Spanish costas are demolished don't complain: >>

As strong and intelligent as us English may be, you can't exactly argue with a bulldozer.
Matematik   Sat May 22, 2010 5:54 pm GMT
Also, most of these houses aren't illegal at all. The demolition of the houses are simply Spanish venting their anger about how incompetent and stupid their whole system is.

These houses were granted planning permision by the local council, only then to be over-riden by national law. It is testiment to how disorganised and lazy you Spaniards are - you can't tell your arse from your elbow.
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 5:57 pm GMT
If you were intelligent you would respect the Spanish law, but since you are not intelligent at all but poor souls that believe you are superior and can do what you want in Spain then you get your Spanish houses demolished because they were built too close to the beach and spoil the environment.
Lol, that photo reminds me of the Palestinians in Israel, they can't do nothing against powerful bulldozers.
Baldewin   Sat May 22, 2010 6:02 pm GMT
The British who decide to live there must be forced to work and pay taxes and fully integrate. Or they'll get thrown out!
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 6:05 pm GMT
The problem of British people in Spain is that they do not integrate, they violate the law, don't learn Spanish and never go out of their British ghettos to interact with the Spanish natives. They are just like the Muslims in Spain, ghetto people.
Baldewin   Sat May 22, 2010 6:36 pm GMT
They throw their garbage on the floor and often participate in bar fights. They are almost 24/7 in a drunken state. They molest the local women, speak English everywhere, don't dress properly, only eat junk food, import PC politics, etc...
They're also (of) Protestant (roots) and as pointed out on another discussion, Protestants are the 'Muslims of Christianity'. Mayhap they should be forced to be baptized in the Catholic Church as well. You never know which Trojan Horse you're allowing entrance.

The PC ones are not all bad though. Here's an anti-war activist in London protesting against the British participation in the war in Afghanistan:
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/20/article-1274351776877-09A65D3C000005DC-339587_636x409.jpg
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/20/article-1274351840251-09A65D2C000005DC-990177_466x310.jpg
Matematik   Sat May 22, 2010 6:45 pm GMT
<<If you were intelligent you would respect the Spanish law>>

If the town hall is telling people that their houses are perfectly legal, then wouldn't it be fair to assume that under Spanish law, there homes are indeed legal?

<<The British who decide to live there must be forced to work and pay taxes>>

British people who live in Spain do work and pay full taxes. British people do not draw benefits in Spain, so I really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.