Why do the English choose Spain to kill their sons?

Welsh   Tue May 18, 2010 5:43 pm GMT
First it was Madeleine McCann. Now other two poor children have been killed by their sadistic English parents under the Spanish sun. Why don't they go to their English shithole to practice human sacrifices? What's going on? Did the English change their Christian beliefs by pagan rites? Apparently they did and have chosen Spain to practice their atrocious religion and abuse from Spanish hospitality and tolerance.

MADRID (AFP) – Spanish police on Tuesday detained a British woman they suspect of having murdered her two young children while on holiday in the coastal resort of Lloret de Mar, a local police spokesman said.

"The mother, a British national, was arrested on suspicion of being responsible for the murder of the two children. The two children were found dead in a hotel," he told AFP without giving further details.

Public radio station RNE said the victims were a boy and a girl aged one and five. It said the children had no external signs of violence and police were investigating the cause of their death.

Police found the bodies inside their room at the Miramar Hotel after receiving a call from the mother, the online edition of daily newspaper El Mundo reported.

Lloret de Mar, a city of around 40,000 people located some 45 miles northeast of Barcelona, is one of the most popular resorts on Spain's Costa Brava.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100518/wl_uk_afp/spainbritaincrime_20100518153556
Cardiff death   Tue May 18, 2010 8:44 pm GMT
Just today the news reported that a British mother killed her autistic son in a hotel room in Cardiff.

So Wales is also a hotspot of child murder it seems. Or so I would conclude if I were a moron like you.
Matematik   Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 pm GMT
Typical Welshman, thick as shit. Since when was Portugal in Spain?
geographer   Sat May 22, 2010 5:51 pm GMT
I think this will be very handy for some.

http://www.yourchildlearns.com/europe_map.htm
more   Sat May 22, 2010 6:48 pm GMT
LLoret de Mar is one of the ugliest places I've ever seen in my life!
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 7:13 pm GMT
Lloret de Mar is more beautiful than all England.
UK Pagan Watch UKPW   Sat May 22, 2010 9:56 pm GMT
British neo-Druidist honor killings...

The father who killed his six-year-old son by pushing him off a hotel balcony in Crete

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-509878/Father-threw-son-Crete-hotel-balcony-set-released-year.html
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 10:53 pm GMT
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-509878/Father-threw-son-Crete-hotel-balcony-set-released-year.html

Excuse me but Greek justice is shit. Only because that father had a psychotic episode then he is "unpunishable" no matter he killed his son? What a joke! English parents who are tired of their bad-behaved sons, go to Greece and drop them to the sea. Later on you can tell to the court of justice you were crazy for a second and din't know what you were doing so they will release you.
petit oiseau   Sun May 23, 2010 7:54 am GMT
Lloret de Mar is more beautiful than all England.

The British countryside is so lovely unlike the Spanish one, The countryside around Madrid is a sort of spoilt desert.. not to mention the city, probably one of the ugliest European capitals along with Zagreb, Helsinki and Athens... I know you've got some interesting museums but apart from that the main buildings are a pathetic and poor imitation of Paris.
matej   Sun May 23, 2010 7:00 pm GMT
What a stupid thread!
Franco   Sun May 23, 2010 7:13 pm GMT
Lloret de Mar is not in Madrid, it is in Catalonia, dear ignorant. Did you ever visit Catalonia? It has very nice landscapes and greener than Madrid because the sea provides more humidity.
Baldewin   Sun May 23, 2010 7:24 pm GMT
They're also the most literate in Catalonia. In Barcelona there's a yearly book fair called 'Liber'. This is the biggest book fair in whole of the Hispanosphere.
It's also the centre of the Catalonosphere as well, obviously. ;-)
Matematik   Sun May 23, 2010 7:33 pm GMT
<<Lloret de Mar is more beautiful than all England. >>

I seriously question whether you've ever been to Britain, mainly because I'm suprised a Spaniard could even afford it. None the less, Spain is an absolute shithole, a concrete jungle, the coast of Spain, and much of the interior are just highrise, concrete buildings - the Spaniards have the least artistic taste of all the Latin peoples. Portuguese cities are far more beautiful and tasteful than Spanish cities.

Considering how Latin the Spanish consider themselves you really have nothing on the artistic greats of France and Italy, Spain is renowned for nothing. Both France and Italy are renowned for their exquisit food and delightful arcetecture.

What are you Spaniards known for? Paella, high-rise appartment blocks and ETA. Well done there.
**   Sun May 23, 2010 7:36 pm GMT
Matematik , Es curioso como los españoles(sobre todo enfermeras) van a Inglaterra a trabajar y los ingleses vienen a España a vivir.

Do you agree?
Spanish girl   Sun May 23, 2010 7:59 pm GMT
If Spain is so ugly then why are there more English pigs here than in any other European country?