Why British twits LOVE Franco so much?

Carlos I de España   Fri May 21, 2010 10:02 am GMT
Basically because it makes them look good.
As a matter of fact, Franco would make just about anybody look good in comparison.

He's a British twit's dream come true. A Spaniard, whose name evokes fascist times and dictatorial methods, racist to the extreme and who writes post after post full of easily debunked lies and ridiculous rantings against English people. I mean, who wouldn't like to have that kind of "enemy". Even a worthless, good-for-nothing twit, looks valuable and worldly by his side.

If I were a British twit whose wife had cheated on me during a holiday in Spain (just an example), my logical reaction as an arrogant twit would be not to blame my evident lack of manhood, but to hate Spain and all Spaniards in general, and out of resentment I would use any opportunity to try to make them look as despicable as possible, I would even hire a guy like Franco to contribute to that impression by posting insanities to forums.

And then, I would close my eyes and dream that I'm a real man ...
Matematik   Fri May 21, 2010 10:05 am GMT
What the fuck are you talking about?
Uk 1   Fri May 21, 2010 10:21 am GMT
He needs to stay off the drugs, His head is fucked, coming out with pure shite..!!
Irony   Fri May 21, 2010 10:26 am GMT
The amount of thought you put into that post and your attempts at understanding the perceptions and motivations of others speaks volumes about you, and you alone.
Franco   Fri May 21, 2010 11:19 am GMT
Contrarily to what the OP may think, let me say that I feel so flattered when people open threads like this one. I mean, he spent a few minutes of his life to write about me, whereas I would not do the same about other people on this forum, to be sincere. That means he was impacted by what I say and that inflates my ego.
Nonetheless, let me put something right once and for all: my nickname isn't after any Spanish politician, if you think so you are deadly wrong. Franco is a common Spanish word that means "honest" and so I am whether you like what I say or not. What do some people pretend, that we convert in taboo some Spanish words just because of politics and leftist political correctness?. If Franco the dictator was called "Juan Casas" then following the same reasoning nobody could use Juan as proper name when it is one of the most common in Spain and also "casa" and "casas" should be deleted from Spanish dictionaries. Then people would be forced to use other words to be P.C: edificio, piso, choza, vivienda... Totally absurd, but it's normal coming from my detractors, you can't expect much from them.
Carlos I de España   Fri May 21, 2010 7:27 pm GMT
This isn't about you Franco, in case your vanity prevents you from realizing it.

This is about how a puppet like you makes British twits feel secure and right.

You are just some kind of "Manuel from Barcelona" (actually you are also a Catalan from Barcelona, aren't you), that British twits love so much to have around, because it reaffirms their prejudices.

You are doing a very good job. We shall call you "Franco from Barcelona" from now on.
Don't panic   Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 pm GMT
Calm down Carlos. This is an free forum without an account system. What do you expect from here? If you don't like un-PC discussions then there are a million and one forums that have account systems and are heavily moderated, where you won't hear any controversial opinions. This forum would only be truly moderatable under constant watch, so unless Tom changes his ideas the you'll have to accept it.
Baldewin   Fri May 21, 2010 7:32 pm GMT
Well, the Spanish dictionaries have changed the definition of 'pederasta' because it would offend homosexuals in that specific meaning. Political correctness is still slipping its way in.
Franco   Fri May 21, 2010 8:20 pm GMT
Where are you from Carlos I? From third world Andalusia?. With 30% of unemployment rate you should be seeking for a job instead of writing communist nonsense on Antimoon. I see, you are communist because you are too lazy to work and just want a Government that steals the money to people with the initiative you lack so you can keep paying the Internet bill. From now on you are " Manolo el andalú", the stereotypical lazy Southern Spaniard, half gypsy half arab.
Carlos I de España   Fri May 21, 2010 8:42 pm GMT
Call me "un chien andalou" better.
good movie   Fri May 21, 2010 8:51 pm GMT
especially the eye slicing part. dali and bunuel are true genii
Franco   Fri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm GMT
That film is trash.
Ali Bobo   Sat May 22, 2010 2:03 am GMT
half Gypsies and half Arabs conquered and ruled the world.

Catalonians (which are direct descendants of the Turks, no matter how much they pathetically brag about being "Europeans"), conquered nothing and ruled even less, just a few smuggling outposts in the Mediterranean.
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 2:09 am GMT
Lol, Turks never were in Catalonia.
Franco   Sat May 22, 2010 2:15 am GMT
Spanish conquerors in America were Extremadurans , not Andalusian.