Why French twits love FRANCO so much?

Louis XV   Sat May 22, 2010 2:37 am GMT
Basically because it makes them look good.
As a matter of fact, Franco would make just about anybody look good in comparison.

He's a French twit's dream come true. A Spaniard, whose name evokes fascist times and dictatorial methods, racist to the extreme and who writes post after post full of easily debunked lies and ridiculous rantings against French people. I mean, who wouldn't like to have that kind of "enemy". Even a worthless, good-for-nothing twit, looks valuable and worldly by his side.

If I were a French twit whose wife had cheated on me during a holiday in Spain (just an example), my logical reaction as an arrogant twit would be not to blame my evident lack of manhood, but to hate Spain and all Spaniards in general, and out of resentment I would use any opportunity to try to make them look as despicable as possible, I would even hire a guy like Franco to contribute to that impression by posting insanities to forums.

And then, I would close my eyes and dream that I'm a real man ...
Irony   Sat May 22, 2010 2:52 am GMT
Some people take this forum too seriously...

To Louis XV: What do you suggest, that a French is behind Franco in reality and writes racist messages to make the Spanish look bad? Everybody who has a brain knows that Franco, assumed he is Spanish in reality, is only a Spaniard among many millions so one can't generalise. And those who are naïve and make generalisations based on nationalities will continue thinking that way with or withouth Franco's messages.
Carlos I de España   Sat May 22, 2010 6:56 am GMT
Franco is a Catalonian agent that is being paid to make Spaniards look bad in retaliation for Manuel from Barcelona, a Spanish agent that was paid to make Spaniards look bad
Carlos I de España   Sat May 22, 2010 9:57 am GMT
I am paid because I am an Andalusian male whore , but nothing else. I envy Franco.
PARISIEN   Sat May 22, 2010 11:16 am GMT
Pourquoi les homosexuels n'écrivent-ils tous qu'en anglosexuel ?