Australia is Britain with good weather

Truth   Mon May 24, 2010 7:27 am GMT
Australia is every bit as much as a shithole as England, the difference being while England has some fairly decent people amongst its upper classes and well-educated types, Austraia doesn't have any of this. Australia is a nation born out of the lowest castes of England, and it's evident. Australians are aggresive, uncultured thugs who live for getting drunk and fighting each other multiple times during the week, the alcohol consumption of the average Australian is even higher than that of the average Brit. The accent is awful too, it's basically the worst varities of the British accents thrown into one, and they have taken the most working class slangs they could find, even higher up in Australian society to people still make an effort to sound like laborers.

Australia is quite evidently a warm version of the UK, I'd go as far to say Australians are even more violent and drunkard than British. Not to mention Australia has the obsession with PC and multiculturalism that is every much a bit rediculous as Britian's and the Australian loves nothing more than to say "we're the most multicultural country in the world!".
Abbo   Mon May 24, 2010 9:23 am GMT
"we're the most multicultural country in the world!",
except for the Aborigines that have one of the lowest life expectancy in the world, due to third world diseases and government-subsidized alcoholism
crunch   Mon May 24, 2010 9:42 am GMT
One difference stands out instantly - the Australians are much blacker than the English. Many Australians are of Greek, Italian and Turkish ancestry, and it shows up in their swarthy features.
Franco   Mon May 24, 2010 12:41 pm GMT
At least Australians are not land grabbers like the English are. They stay in their isle and that's enough for them. Compare that to the English who are constantly looking for the next land to grab.
Matematik   Mon May 24, 2010 5:07 pm GMT
You Spaniards are natural born land-grabbers, back in the days when the Spanish were on slightly better form than they are now, you were some of the most violent, despicable land-grabbers on earth.

I don't quite know what you mean by land-grabbing through. If you're refering to Gibraltar, you return Ceuta and Melilla to Morocco and you might have some grounds to bitch.
Baldewin   Mon May 24, 2010 5:10 pm GMT
Australians often misbehave when abroad. That's hardly surprising, looking at their history as a former British penal colony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvos5JqBPoc
Franco   Mon May 24, 2010 5:14 pm GMT
<<I don't quite know what you mean by land-grabbing through. If you're refering to Gibraltar, you return Ceuta and Melilla to Morocco and you might have some grounds to bitch.

>>
Ceuta and Melilla did never belong to Morocco, dear English ignoramus. Also Ceuta and Melilla are full Spanish territory like any other province, not just colonies like Gibraltar where you send the trash you don't want in UK like broke nuclear submarines. Appart from being land grabbers the most amazing thing is that the English like to grab lands to Spanish speaking countries, not only Gibraltar, also Costa del Sol and Malvinas. Why don't you go and recover Calais for example?
Matematik   Mon May 24, 2010 5:18 pm GMT
The reality is if you're going to be in the EU and take EU money en masse, then you're going to have to realise the down-side is you will have to come out of your xenophobic state and accept new people to live in your land..

You xenophobic, racist Spaniards need to learn that there are two sides to everything. You have chosen to join the EU and reap the benefits (quite literaly) of British and French success, but you have to realise in joining the EU, Spain is as much the British's land as it is yours.

You need to realise Franco that if it wasn't for the success of us British, you Spaniards would still be living in the same room as the livestock. Instead of acting like a spolt little brat you should be thanking us for our benevolent kindness.
Baldewin   Mon May 24, 2010 5:18 pm GMT
I sincerely doubt the people from Ceuta or the ones of Melilla would want to be Moroccan, same for Canarians. The barbed-wired wall arround these towns however, IS necessary for keeping the Moroccans out of there.
Matematik   Mon May 24, 2010 5:20 pm GMT
I sincerely doubt the people of Gibraltar want to be Spaniards - who wants a downgrade?
Franco   Mon May 24, 2010 5:22 pm GMT
If they don't want to be Spaniards and prefer being English it's ok, no problem. Spaniards don't want that descendants from the scum of the Mediterranean to be Spanish. They migrate to England and are replaced by Spanish families.
Lol   Mon May 24, 2010 5:26 pm GMT
>>At least Australians are not land grabbers like the English are. They stay in their isle and that's enough for them. Compare that to the English who are constantly looking for the next land to grab.<<

Err, isn't Australia already just a result of English, or more accurately British, land-grabbing???

As for being PC, Australians seem to be a lot more racist than the average Brit, at least openly, but more accepting of gay people.
Franco   Mon May 24, 2010 5:27 pm GMT
Europe was useful for Spain when Spain received thousands of millions, but now Europe is set to collapse, and if it finally doesn't, money left will go to poorer countries like Spain such as Romania, Poland, Estonia, and such. Europe has no usefulness for us anymore, on the contrary, since Spain belongs to EU and Romania too, gypsy Romanians can migrate freely to Spain and nobody can stops them because Spain is adhered to Schengen agreement. The English didn't which proves they don't really believe in EU. I do not blame them, EU is trash and Spain now that can't keep sucking money should leave. Call us when you have more money disposable.
Franco   Mon May 24, 2010 5:34 pm GMT
<<As for being PC, Australians seem to be a lot more racist than the average Brit, at least openly, but more accepting of gay people.

>>

That Australia is the result of English land-grabbery does not mean they are land grabbers too. Since independence of Australia they didn't take others' lands, unless you consider indigenous peoples' lands, but most of this was accomplished while Australia was part of Britain.

Gays are not a threat, they don't even have offsprings, but other races are. They start breeding like viruses and then you can't stop them.
Brit   Mon May 24, 2010 5:36 pm GMT
<<As for being PC, Australians seem to be a lot more racist than the average Brit, at least openly, but more accepting of gay people. >>

I think I'd rather live in a Sharia law state than a Britain of gay marriage and gays being more encouraged than they are now. I consider homosexuality a mental illness that should be treated like all mental illnesses.