Will Dutch ever die out?

opinion   Sat May 29, 2010 6:41 pm GMT
Strange situation in Luxemburg. Native language of Luxemburg inhabitants is Letzebuergesch dialect of German.So,French is a misapprehension in Luxemburg.
rep   Sat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm GMT
<<-- Oui, Mons est aussi en néerlandais (Bergen) et Bruges est en français, pauvre idiot...

Cette carte est une blague.>>
Poor lowbrow,don't write about things that you don't understand.
Franco   Sat May 29, 2010 7:23 pm GMT
Does Afrikaans sound as ugly as Dutch or it was improved?
PARISIEN   Sat May 29, 2010 7:39 pm GMT
I raped Franco when he was a small baby dego.
PJ   Sat May 29, 2010 7:41 pm GMT
Afrikaans sounds much better in my opinion. The Z sounds have all been replaced by S and there is no harsh GGG sound like you have in certain Dutch dialects like Amsterdamish.

Definately an improvement in my honest opinion
opinion   Sat May 29, 2010 7:49 pm GMT
<<Does Afrikaans sound as ugly as Dutch or it was improved?
French sounds uglier.
opinion   Sat May 29, 2010 7:56 pm GMT
<<Afrikaans sounds much better in my opinion. The Z sounds have all been replaced by S and there is no harsh GGG sound like you have in certain Dutch dialects like Amsterdamish.>>
Amsterdamish de facto is a Platduits dialect.
Franco   Sat May 29, 2010 8:35 pm GMT
The ugiest language remains portuguese.
Franco   Sat May 29, 2010 8:36 pm GMT
But respect for the portuguese culture : without it, how could we laugh ?
Wilheaume de Quoidtbach   Sat May 29, 2010 8:40 pm GMT
Franco,Portuguese is a sister of Spanish language.
Franco   Sat May 29, 2010 8:43 pm GMT
Sister language, hey ? You would be unable to distinguish a crape from a prince. Fuck off.
PARISIEN   Sat May 29, 2010 9:01 pm GMT
>> rep Sat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm GMT
<<-- Oui, Mons est aussi en néerlandais (Bergen) et Bruges est en français, pauvre idiot...

Cette carte est une blague.>>
Poor lowbrow,don't write about things that you don't understand. <<

-- Ich verstehe seht gut, daß du ein außerordentlicher Idiot bist. Jemand der behauptet, daß in Lille irgendwann Niederländisch gesprochen worden sei (richtige Antwort: NIE, Quatsch).
Nächstes mal wirst du möglicherweise schwören, es gäbe heutzutage im belgischen Flandern keine Sprachendiktatur!

Was für ein Arschloch.

Das Arschloch heißt: "rep"
Franco   Sat May 29, 2010 9:04 pm GMT
"Arschloch"...Probably the most beautiful german word...
Windmiller   Mon May 31, 2010 2:39 am GMT
Even though English is the official language of Namibia as stated in the constitution, Afrikaans is the de facto official language.

In addition, Afrikaans is the national language of the country.

I predict that the status Afrikaans in Namibia will be the same as that of Mauritius.

Even though English was the only official language in Mauritius until 21st century and the medium of instruction, French prevailed. 19 out of 20 newspapers are in French and most magazines are in French. The language of business and commerce is French. People converse more in French more than in English. Movies and TV programs coming from English speaking countries are dubbed in French.

As for South Africa, I believe that its status will be the same as the Dutch in Belgium. Afrikaans has more speaker therefore it will find its rightful place in SA much as the same way Dutch fought for its right in Belgium. English proponrents will get disappointed because they failed to dislodge the Afrikaans in South Africa or assimilate its speakers in English speaking society.
rep   Mon May 31, 2010 5:48 pm GMT
<<-- Ich verstehe seht gut, daß du ein außerordentlicher Idiot bist. Jemand der behauptet, daß in Lille irgendwann Niederländisch gesprochen worden sei (richtige Antwort: NIE, Quatsch).
Nächstes mal wirst du möglicherweise schwören, es gäbe heutzutage im belgischen Flandern keine Sprachendiktatur!

Was für ein Arschloch.

Das Arschloch heißt: "rep" >>

PARISIEN,your hysterics is boring.