Anyone into Czech?

Franco   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:44 pm GMT
Cagado, you are the one who posts those stupid short messages about Spain in all threads like "Spain never was important" and if someone answers then you post under other nicks to complain that people start talking about Spain and divert the conversation. Your behaviour is kinda weird.
Umm.. no   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:51 pm GMT
Trust me, it wasn't me saying silly simple things like that in other threads, but I can see why some do because they're fed up with people like y'all spouting on in every thread about how much better you are than everyone else. If it really was me doing all those posts, I would have passed the 10 post per day limit long ago.

That, and it seems it's mostly you right wingers that are using other people's names lately and tarnishing their image to say your bs. It's hard to tell who's really who anymore. I've used a different name many times, but not for trolling. Mostly cuz I'm just bored and don't want to use the same one over and over, or because I don't want a name to be wrongly used by someone else like many are doing.
Franco   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 pm GMT
<<Trust me, it wasn't me saying silly simple things like that in other threads, but I can see why some do because they're fed up with people like y'all spouting on in every thread about how much better you are than everyone else

>>

I will flood all threads with messages about how great Spain is if I see stupids messages against my country , so it's your choice. Do you want war? Ok, you will have war.
poiu   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:01 pm GMT
Franco vete a la porra, gilipollas
mummra   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:21 pm GMT
<<That, and it seems it's mostly you right wingers that are using other people's names lately and tarnishing their image to say your bs.>>

Believe that if you will, but I only use my nick, and it is the rest of you spinless PC's that change nicks right left and centre, because you don't have the cojones to stand up and fight back with reasonable arguments.

Instead you cry like babies on how this forum is bad and you want to leave.

As someone else said though, leftists are mainly artists and dreamers who believe in their dreams, not in hard facts-it's kind of hard to win arguments that way ha! So you resort to crying and name calling. Pathetic losers.

You are nothing but invertebrates. Man up, stick to your own nicks, and en guarde monsieurs!