Flemish language vs Dutch

guest   Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:46 pm GMT
Is Flemish language the closest to Africans ! or Dutch ?
Sander   Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:41 pm GMT
There is no Flemish language, and it's Afrikaans.
Guest   Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:31 pm GMT
Comme c'est triste les deux connards sont seuls personnes veut parler avec vous.
Bon allez les suceurs je vous laisse et bonne branlette.
Sander   Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:36 pm GMT
The Guest above is also known as Larissa. She also posted a message 1 minute after the one before this one.

She's not so smart you see.
Guest   Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:40 pm GMT
eh non c'est pas larissa connard
Sander   Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:47 pm GMT
Don't worry Troll/Larissa, I can see what you're trying to do.You're trying to ruin this topic because no Romance language involved. I'm not going to help you with that sick behaviour.

Bye.
Guest   Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:06 pm GMT
c'est TOI qui parle de mauvais comportement... arrête tu me fais rire, j'ai lu plusieurs topics (notamment celui sur le québec libre) et je vois que tu n'y vas pas avec le dos de la cuillère donc maintenant je t'ai dans le collimateur.
et je te le répète encore une fois, connard, c'est pas larissa.
Sander   Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:08 pm GMT
I said bye.
Guest   Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:09 pm GMT
Non non , je sens que je vais bien rigoler avec toi
Sander   Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:12 pm GMT
bye larissa
Dutch 2   Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:13 pm GMT
»There is no Flemish language, and it's Afrikaans,Sander»

The official Flemish Language is just about identical to Dutch.
Afrikaans differs far much from Dutch than Flemish.
In both linguistic groups of Afrikaans and Flemish it will be hard to find an ass hole like Sander.
Sander   Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:16 pm GMT
3 things,

1 You're not Dutch.
2 There is no official Flemish language
3 it's asshole/, not ass hole.

moron
Kippy   Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:58 pm GMT
I live in SA and I speak Afrikaans, and have researched this Flemish.
There is no standard Flemish, yet more exists in the way people choose to speak it, it is far more closely related to Dutch than Afrikaans is, believe me.

Although Afrikaans has it's roots in dutch it has developed into a language similar sounding to Dutch but different enough to not be a dialect OF Dutch, while Flemish is usually considered a Dutch dialect!
Jim C, York   Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:10 am GMT
I saw a programme, where Eddie Izzard learnt Old English and was able to hold a conversation with a speaker of Flemish. I thought that was interesting.
Guest   Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:05 pm GMT
There are two variants of standardised 'Nederlands' language - the northern one and the southern one (i.e. Dutch-Holland and Flemish). They differ in pronountiation, but they have the same grammar and rules.
And yes, I study Dutch (het Nederlands) ;)