Linguistically Latin Solidarity on antimoon !

Sander   Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:04 pm GMT
=> What is developed to you ? <=

Where did I mention developement?

=>Superficiality, hot dogs, hamburgers, obesity, criminality, corruption, war, guns, death sentence, cold blooded, That ? <=

What are you talking about?

=>Third countries are the ex (Latin colonies containing a large non-latin native population), not Latin countries ! <=

Ah, so it's the inferior NATIVE CULTURE that is to blame!

=>CULTURE = civilization , education, ! <=

It's a bit more than that.

=>You are just a goth, vandal or saxon loser ! The economical power of the Northern Europe is only based on Scandinavian oil !discovered there and other services made by machine cultureless people ! <=

Nope, I live in the 21st century.

=>What traces of ancient civilization are in Northern Europe ? Your DNA is retarded my dear, you only came up to power in the 19 century ! Till then you were VANDALISING Europe ! pagan barbarians !<=

Oh, I don't know, the vikings? The Franks? Anyone? Northern Europe has been dominating the world since the 16th/17th century.

I find it Ironic how 'pagan barbarians' could defeat the worlds mightiest empire of the time and create a whole new world order that lasts to this very day...
LOL   Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:30 am GMT
You are still just a modern goth, vandal or saxon ! A retarded DNA ! with the ugliest language on earth ! What have you got in holland ?

Cows and tulips ? LOL :D ! No traces of any civilisation !
Kabayan   Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:47 am GMT
I would prefer to propose Homo sapiens unity....LOL...
Where's Neanderthal ?
Guest   Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:08 am GMT
"guest" je crois que tu as un petit problème psychologique...
Travis   Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:14 am GMT
/me cringes at the sight of all the all-caps text above...
Fredrik from Norway   Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:29 am GMT
Viva Ultima Thule!
Libelle Reiher   Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:54 am GMT
Wow, I see this kind of thing has been going on in this forum for a very long time...

Sander, du bist der König von Gegenmondland. ;)

Libelle
nico   Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:18 am GMT
Sander,

You can't speak about any latin natinalism because there is not any latin nationality. Your own posts denies these facts, so how can you dare sopeak about nationalism? That is a contradiction. At lis, i agree there is an "international" feeling between some latin people i can feel and most of the french (iam french) and italians can feel, the spanish also like to speak about the fact the french are latins like themselves. I won't speak about everybody because of course i don't know everybody, but there feelings are quite usual.
Hamid   Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:44 am GMT
It's all in your head. Many of the French today now "feel" more Beure/Beurette (or other "category") than Latin.
nico   Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:04 pm GMT
Well that is a fact latin people have been mixed with north african people since ages. It is known in Italy, Spain and France. In fact, north african culture is a strong part of the spanish culture, and the south italian and franch culture. Just look at the andalousians people in Spain, the auvergnats the corsicans (do i have to remind you that the corsican symbol is a north african man?) and provençaux in France, the sicilians in Italy...

So yes my dear Hamid, you are quite right in your analyze but the problem is i can notice a little sarcasm in your post. Why? Why is that?

You misunderstand the difference between being part of a race (like an animal) and being part of a culture (latin, anglo-saxon, celt...). Those people called "boeur" are a part of the french culture and they are not a different category, they are french that is all and that is enough.

We don't make any difference between latin people, for us you can be called Mohamed, if you grew up into a latin country you are latin.

Your ignorance about latinism does not surprise me, but you should thing about what you write before saying some stupidities.
Rí Innse Gall   Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:15 pm GMT
nico wrote:
<<(do i have to remind you that the corsican symbol is a north african man?)>>
Only his head. Perhaps they decapited him and proudly wave the head of this Saraceen, saying: don't fuck with us!
Rí Innse Gall   Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:22 pm GMT
According to International Civic Heraldry we are both wrong, BTW:
<<The legend of the moor's head derives from the practice of cutting off the head of a defeated chieftain. This the Genoans did to Sampiero Corso. Pope Boniface VIII, in 1297, who was the lord of the island, gave Corse and Sardinia to Jaime II, King of Aragón. He then placed three moor's heads with bandages over their eyes in his Corsican arms. Sardinia bore four. They were shown sable for heraldic reasons and were not meant to represent negroes heads.>>
Rí Innse Gall   Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:31 pm GMT
According to International Civic Heraldry we are both wrong, BTW:
<<The legend of the moor's head derives from the practice of cutting off the head of a defeated chieftain. This the Genoans did to Sampiero Corso. Pope Boniface VIII, in 1297, who was the lord of the island, gave Corse and Sardinia to Jaime II, King of Aragón. He then placed three moor's heads with bandages over their eyes in his Corsican arms. Sardinia bore four. They were shown sable for heraldic reasons and were not meant to represent negroes heads.>>
Guest   Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:07 pm GMT
A la cart
Hamid   Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:19 am GMT
>>So yes my dear Hamid, you are quite right in your analyze but the problem is i can notice a little sarcasm in your post. Why? Why is that? <<

You say I am right so why do you contradict me? If sarcasm, then it is all in your head as I said the first time and you agree.

>>Those people called "boeur" are a part of the french culture and they are not a different category, they are french that is all and that is enough. <<

On the contrary, it is a different culture with its own community. If they THEMSELVES believe they are of a different culture then it's not for you to say otherwise. Surprise, but you can't accept truth hurts you and not everyone thinks like you.

>>We don't make any difference between latin people, for us you can be called Mohamed, if you grew up into a latin country you are latin.<<

You don't see a difference but Mohamed and consorts do.

>>Your ignorance about latinism does not surprise me, but you should thing about what you write before saying some stupidities. <<

Your "Latinism" is so stupid to read about because it is based on ignorance and juvenile judgements. Your psycopathic attitude reinforces it.