Learning Latin

LAtinophile   Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:04 pm GMT
Hi you guys, i'd tought that you, barbarian scum, would lie even huma if you would learn some good latin, and don't say that is too hard, if you want to appear a human being, not just sucm and animals you have to learn it, to show my hearthgoodness i even worte in a barbaric language!
So let's star. Incipimus:
Latin is a flecte language that does it mean that you barbarian sucm have to declinate the word to get the point\latina lingua inflecta est videtur esse declinare vos barbaros verbum habendum.
Fredrik from Norway   Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:53 pm GMT
I have nothing against Latin, but remember that we (North) Germanics also have a founding language, Old Norse / Icelandic with a grammar as rich and complicated as Latin, with declension for case, number, gender and conjugations for tense, mood, person, number and voice.
Guest   Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:08 pm GMT
Íslenska er tungumál með fjórum föllum (nefnifalli, þolfalli, þágufalli og eignarfalli)
=
Icelandic is a tongue with four declensions (nominative, accusative, dative and genetive).
Franco   Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:49 pm GMT
Latin, it's a terrible language that is dead. Let it die with the dogs.

Mueré la latin!
greg   Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:56 am GMT
LAtinophile : si tu veux nous faire apprendre et aimer le latin, c'est super ! Mais est-ce bien nécessaire d'insulter ceux qui parlent des langues germaniques pour y parvenir ?
LAtinophile   Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:09 pm GMT
Dear gallic friend, barbarian are like the donkeys, hard to teach and , useless.. I gave an opportunity, in order that barbarian or germanic would learn a true expression of an human being, not some bunch of guttural sounds they have as a language
greg   Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:51 pm GMT
LAtinophile : je ne suis ni gaulois ni ton ami.

Et ta haine me révulse autant que ta sottise.

Simple question : peux-tu t'exprimer dans une langue latine ?
S.P.Q.R   Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:24 pm GMT
Simplice:
1 ubertas
2 simplicitas
2 lactea audiendam
3 Incisiva
Intellegis?
Guest   Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:39 pm GMT
Simplice:
1 ubertas
2 simplicitas
2 lactea audiendam
3 Incisiva
Intellegis?

simple: (classical latin, simplex)
2 liberalidad
3 simplicidad
4lactea audiendam
5 Incisivo
Inteligente?

"Viva lingua latina et hispaniolus!"
S.P.Q.R   Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:14 am GMT
Simplice isn't a noun guest is an adverb, it is like simply
but the other your translation to spanish are indeed correct, maybe lactea audiendam it can be translated to milky to hear, or melodiousy to hear....