my cousin

abc   Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:58 am GMT
If you were my uncle, would I be called your cousin? if not, then what would I be called?
thnx
Guest   Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:10 am GMT
my nephew/niece.
Uriel   Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:33 am GMT
Cousins are the children of parents who are siblings to each other; you are cousins with the children of your parents' brothers and sisters. And English does not make a distinction between cousins on your mother's side or your father's side; they are all the same.
Uriel   Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:49 am GMT
I married my nephew and yes this is typical southern match making.
Jim   Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:02 am GMT
Also English makes no distinction between male and female cousins. Here's something to think about ... don't think too hard though.

Your father's half-brother's children would have to be your half-cousins, right? What if, on the other hand your father's brother had children with your your mother's sister? Would they be double-cousins? How about this then: if your father's half-brother had children with your mother's half-sister, wouldn't they be full cousins again? And what if your father's half-brother had a child with your mother sister: a cousin-and-a-half?
abc   Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:45 am GMT
thanx to you all
Uriel   Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:56 pm GMT
<<Uriel Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:49 am GMT
I married my nephew and yes this is typical southern match making.>>

Wow! Thank you, ghostwriter, for updating me on my life! Until now, I did not know that I was married, a Southerner, or that I had any nieces or nephews, since I'm an only child...
Ghostwriter   Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:05 am GMT
No problem my sweet darling Uriel! Shall we continue our relationship to something more saucey?

OMG I'm getting all 'hardern up' for you baby
Ghostwriter   Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:08 am GMT
I'm rubbing myself in pure virgin oil all over for you Uriel.
Uriel (Ghostwriter)   Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:10 am GMT
Oh yes baby rub that oil in and let me spank your tite butt.
Guest   Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:25 am GMT
There's more to life than virtual sex, Ghostwriter. Uriel is just a bot by the way and it might electrocute your little appendage if your mother walks in on you.
Uriel   Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:43 am GMT
Well, keep it out of the outlet and that won't happen, short stuff.
Adam   Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:35 am GMT
God, it's pathetic. What's this discussion about?