stuck in the middle

ravi   Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:34 pm GMT
this website,antimoon is a great site but like everything else in this world it has its flaws.the site will mostly help beginners but now guys like me.i'd like to call myself an intermediate learner of english.i cant be thinking of framing sentences in my mind.i know that already.i know english very well.i can write well and i can understand english.any kind of english and any accent.if i wanted to learn english from the beginning this will be the right website for me but iam not learning from the beginning.i know a lot already,you guys can make it out by my writing.its not bad,is it ?.i just have a problem speaking fluently.i do have the fear of speaking with some people who are exceptionally good.i dont even have to worry about finding the right people.i work in a call centre for uk customers for god's sake.i speak to native speakers all the time.i also have friends here all of them very good speakers.i just want to get rid of the fear and i want the flow of language.when i start to speak,i just want to sound clear and accurate.i dont want to mispronounce or stammer.it happens,sometimes i just dont sound clear.
ohh..what i would'nt give to sound clear and confident.like they say in the movies iam willing to sell my soul for this...may be i wont.i just want you all to get the drift,that iam serious...help me speak fluently guys...help me.
p.s-all you guys who tell me to take it slow.please dont i've been doing it for 6/7 years now.give me hard hitting suggestions that will help.
Guest   Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:59 pm GMT
Go to an English speaking country if that is possible. Ring up random people in England and try to have a conversation with them. It worked for me.