A question to CHINESE

daisy   Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:06 am GMT
how do you white ancient china?
Guest   Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:24 am GMT
>>do please come to China and spend your holidays on sightseeing and finding out the high-speed developing Powerful China, it'll certainly give you a brand new impression if you can visit ShangHai, BeiJing, ShenZhen, and etc......<<

but I am afraid to tell you that all the cities you have mentioned are yes as you said high-speed developing cities, but they are not beautiful. if I have the time for a holiday, china will be the last option. Why to come to china?

For history? I stayed in Guangdong for quite a long time, and I have’s seen a trace of a real history, except for some building dated few decades ago but unfortunately are all repainted and decorated with the modern Chinese style…the Chinese history was demolished by the successive modern Chinese societies.

Even the new cites, they are the ugliest architectural cities I’ve ever seen.

For sight seeing? Anywhere in the Asian neighboring countries will have more!

For the beaches? … ah never mind!

I have nothing against China, but the truth is that China is not considered as a beautiful country, nor is an interesting one!

ok Chinese, it is your turn to...
ZhongGuoRen   Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:51 am GMT

Hello! I'm a Chinese too, but not that person who called himself "Chinese".
You definitely have the right to comment on everything about CHINA, but something you just criticized above sounds really extremely hostilely anyway. Not to mention Europe, USA, or Japan, only speaking of the whole Asia, I don't think any other countries can compare with CHINA, in terms of Economy, Science, Technology, IT, Trading, Social Stabilization, Holistic Public Construction, Medical Treatment Level, Historical Travel Sites, Famous Delicious Foods, Warm & Hospitable People, & etc. Why did you come out with disadvantages of China, and turn a blind eye to excellence of CHINA? You must be free from all kinds of prejudice to CHINA and Chinese people.
And "Mr. Chinese", I'm sorry to answer this question in the name of you.
knewman   Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:05 pm GMT
maybe both chinese and english
knewman   Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:09 pm GMT
most of peaple in the world does not understand china, in fact, china will be peaceful in the future
Geo   Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:27 pm GMT
Taiwan is such a nice independent place.I love it.
gringo911   Sun May 20, 2007 2:09 pm GMT
lol, this is the greatest thread i've ever read in my life.
gringo911   Sun May 20, 2007 2:14 pm GMT
still laughing, i can't quite stop myself. from the first post to the last, this has been so good.
Franco   Mon May 21, 2007 3:13 am GMT
It's obvious that the language spoken in Space will be Spanish. The Usa is likely to be the first country to make that great base on the moon, in about 20 years. By then the USA will be spanish speaking country so there's your answer
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 3:40 am GMT
Wrong! Maybe Spanish will be the official language of space, but it will only be because that's where we're secretly planning to send all of the illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Q: How come Mexico doesn't have an Olympic track team?
A: Because all of their best runners and jumpers are in the United States!
Franco   Mon May 21, 2007 6:29 am GMT
Q: How come everyone hates Americans?
A: Because they're retards!
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 4:55 pm GMT
Q: Why are mexicans so short?
A: When they were younger their parents told them that one day they would have to grow up and get a job!

Q: Why are so many Cubans named "Jesus"?
A: Because their parents are holding out hope that they can walk on water!
Sergio   Mon May 21, 2007 5:07 pm GMT
Hi Guest,

>Q: Why are mexicans so short?
A: When they were younger their parents told them that one day they would have to grow up and get a job!

This was really a very good one!! I'm still laughing.

Greetings from Mexico.
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 9:24 pm GMT
Which is the difference between an American cow and an American cowboy?

The difference is the clever expression of the cow.
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 9:27 pm GMT
Yes. Cowboys are usually stupid, aren't they? Too bad that there aren't that many of them in America.