Angry Chirac leaves EU summit as Frenchman speaks English.

Jim C, York   Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:30 am GMT
Irish Guy, you should rename your self Irish Adam
Uriel   Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:52 am GMT
<<What is Welsh like?
Far different from English?? >>

Completely different language, lu. They're not even vaguely close to each other.
Irish Guy   Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:03 am GMT
"Irish Guy, you should rename your self Irish Adam"

I'll take that into consideration but again it was only a remark intended for Adam. He is the most annoying troll I've met from any forum.
greg   Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:18 am GMT
Adam : « I know someone who went into a shop in Wales and the shopkeeper spoke in English to all the Welsh customers who were served before him. But when it was his turn to be served, the shopkeeper spoke to him in Welsh. »

Ce quelqu'un ne serait pas... Adam, par le plus grand des hasards ?
Uriel   Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:05 pm GMT
Ah, Irish Guy, don't let that pri--person turn you into something just as bad. And sadly, I've seen much worse trolls....
Irish Guy   Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:44 pm GMT
I believe it may be too late. I've started consulting the history books and the hatred is building up inside. My skin is turning green and my muscles are bursting out from under my clothes. I'm so aaaannnnggggrrrryyyy!!!
All this new national pride and hatred for all things foreign is emanating from every pore. Ahhhh! I'm turning into Adam. C'mon Bolton.,
Uriel   Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:22 pm GMT
Oh, dear, I was afraid of that! Irish Guy has now turned into ... the Jolly Green Giant! He will be forcefeeding us peas and carrots! Run for your lives!
Uriel   Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:23 pm GMT
Oops, sorry; wrong big green guy. Whew! I was fearing a mixed onslaught of Irish nationalism and broccoli.
Irish Guy   Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:29 pm GMT
I hope that you realise I was being sarcastic.
Jim C, York   Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:17 am GMT
Well Ill join you in that Anti-Lancashireness. No one knows more about hating Lancashire (ie. Adam's people) than us Yorkshiremen.

You turn into the Hulk if you like Irish Guy :) I take back my comments as long as you play nice!
Guest   Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:09 pm GMT
I don't se what is the problem to be in a minority.

As i noticed USA and UK aren't very wel appreciated in a lot of countries. For sure, it is not the minority which does not like you.

If your country is a slave, that is your problem.
BNP   Mon May 01, 2006 1:54 pm GMT
UK ruled the world and are the strongest and best.
Guest   Mon May 01, 2006 2:32 pm GMT
BNP stands for British Nationalistic Patriot, huh?
BNP   Mon May 01, 2006 2:36 pm GMT
British National Party.
We aim to free Britain from oppressive foreign control.
BNP   Mon May 01, 2006 2:40 pm GMT