forum franco-hispanique / foro hispano-frances

bernard   Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:50 pm GMT
I see that the presence of french, spanish or other latin language is not desired by some pro-english and germanic language nationalists...
It is sad to do so, because the interes of this forum was the confrontation of the languages and the cultures to each other... and develop to each other the curiosity of linguistical diversity...
Due to the racists pro-english peoples like Sanders who wants to exclude latins from the forum... Ok we won't bother you and let you alone...

Que todos las personas interesadas por la lenguas latinas pueden venir aqui para discutir de todo...

En dos semana voy en un curso de Espanol a Malaga.. no he estado alle antes... alguien es de esta region alla. Me gustaria mucho tener el tiempo para ir a Granada.

Message pour Sigma,

merci pour la réponse à mon message. Tu penses donc venir étudier en France l'année prochaine ? vas-tu à Paris ? Est-tu déjà venue en Europe? Je vis à Paris, si tu as des question ou des conseils à me demander n'hésites pas.
Sander   Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:00 pm GMT
First,My name is Sander,you can drop the extra 'S' and I'm not what you call a 'germanic language'nationalist , neither do I want to exclude latin people from this forum.Secondly I want to wish you luck with this topic.

But why just Spanish and French?Where's Italian,Portuguese and perhaps Romanian?I would almost say that you're excluding certain speakers of latin languages...
Sigma   Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:01 pm GMT
>But why just Spanish and French?Where's Italian,Portuguese and perhaps Romanian?I would almost say that you're excluding certain speakers of latin languages>

French and Spanish are the heavier latin languages, but speakers of Romanian, Portuguese and Italian have the same right to use their languages, and nobody is excluding them,they can post here in their languages if they want to.

http://www.unilat.org/

Bernard:

Je te remercie pour ton message, oui J'étudierai à Paris dedans la ESC Paris. Je veux améliorer mon français. Je trouve que tu parles espagnol très bon. Merci beaucoup pour ton aide. Si tu visites Le Mexique n'hésites pas pour demandes mon aide. Désolé pour mon mauvais francais.
bernard   Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:17 pm GMT
mi piaccera molto che persone que parlano italiano, Portoguese, Catalano occitano o tutta altra lengua... Che viene qui tutte le persone que desiderano parlare in la ingua que vuoi...

scuizi per il mio molto malo italiano...

Tu as raison Sander, j'ai peu de chances d'interesser beaucoup de monde, y compris moi-même, étant donné que le principal intérêt de ce forum réside dans la confrontation des langues et non dans leur juxtaposition... C'est un moyen de te montrer a quel point tes vues intolérantes peuvent enlever tout intérêt à un site comme celui-ci...

traduction : You are right Sander, I have few chances to interess a lot of people, myself included, because the main (maybe the only one) interess of this forum resides in putting languages together and not closing them in juxtaposed ghettoes... It is a way to show you how your intolerant views can put off all interes to such a site about languages...

ps : the title : "franco-spanish" does not exclude anyone, I was just previously speaking with sigma (who is hispanophone) that we could creat a topic for the linguistic or cultural questions that francophones can ask to hispanophones... still open to everyone who is interested by the subject. Maybe you are ?
greg   Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:23 am GMT
Mélanger les langues latines est une très bonne idée !
french   Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:23 pm GMT
All right let start?

What are the common things we all share between latinS, any idea?
Sigma   Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:21 pm GMT
What are the common things we all share between latinS, any idea?>

I think the love for food, we value friendship so much , and we hava a natural warmness unless in our human behavior, we like to enjoy the good things that life has to offer, the simple things of life such as a walk in the forest with a friend, or a good food with the family, or even a nice talk with the beloved one. We can't say the same thing of some of ours friends from germanic or slavic origin. They maybe worry more in earn more $$$$ money or in focusing more in their works before anything.

For example an anglo fellow can skip his lunch and keep on working, a latin fellow cannot work without having his lunch first.
Sander   Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:37 pm GMT
I doubt there are people who dislike food...or friendship ...really what is typically latin?Really just for them and for nobody else?

Also sigma,I felt quite offened with your insinuation that Germanic and Slavic people don't know love.
Sigma   Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:00 pm GMT
Also sigma,I felt quite offened with your insinuation that Germanic and Slavic people don't know love>

I am not saying that they don't know love... of course they know it but they love in a very different way. For example:

A germanic person will always use their head first and in second place will put his heart this means that if he encounter a situacion in which he is forced to make a decision he will think it carefully and will choose the better option, a latin person will feel first and will think later:

You finally got a job, but you need to go to an interview in a distant city at the same time the love of your life needs your support for solve an issue, a very serious issue, but this could be the opportunity of your life. What will you do? Help your beloved one even if that means to skip that opportunity that you wanted so much, or go to that interview and leave your beloved one in his/her own?

A germanic person will probably choose to think it carefully and analize the benefits and the disadvantages of the case before making a decision because both topics are importants for him/her so he /she will choose the option that leaves more benefits isn't it? the most logical option.
A latin person (with the obvious differences of every branch) will choose to help the beloved one without even thinking about the consequences, he/she will feel first and leave the thinking issue in second place.

Not for anything french is called the language of love.

I doubt there are people who dislike food...or friendship ...really what is typically latin?Really just for them and for nobody else? >

That all of we are direct descendants of the romans and the germanic people and slavics are not. With the obvious mixtures depending the location, and the country of course
Sander   Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:21 pm GMT
Now I'm really offended. ):/

The things you write down are total nonsens!

=>A germanic person will probably choose to think it carefully and analize the benefits and the disadvantages of the case before making a decision because both topics are importants for him/her so he /she will choose the option that leaves more benefits isn't it? the most logical option.
A latin person (with the obvious differences of every branch) will choose to help the beloved one without even thinking about the consequences, he/she will feel first and leave the thinking issue in second place.<=

What are you insinuating? That we don't have feelings?!You know what?You should ask all those 'latin lovers' how they felt when they left there "Germanic sweethearts" when the came here to work (for MONNEY!) and made here pregnant.Eh!And left her!Is that love?!

=>I doubt there are people who dislike food...or friendship ...really what is typically latin?Really just for them and for nobody else? >

That all of we are direct descendants of the romans and the germanic people and slavics are not. With the obvious mixtures depending the location, and the country of course <=

All latins are ALL decendence of Romans?! Hahahahah NO WAY,Gauls and visigoths!

And the Romans werren't known for their great characters! Traitors,murderers and dictators with a constant desire for power!

You are behaving exactly as your stereotype. Superiority complex!
Sigma   Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:26 pm GMT
And the Romans werren't known for their great characters! Traitors,murderers and dictators with a constant desire for power!

You are behaving exactly as your stereotype. Superiority complex! >

Here we go again.
Another lovely heated discussion has just started!

Well the romans weren't so much different in that aspec from the currents politicians.

And excuse me for being latin.
Sander   Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:33 pm GMT
You started this yourself!

You haven't said a thing about 'Latins' ,you've just tried to kick Germanics into the ground.Screw you!
Sigma   Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:46 pm GMT
You haven't said a thing about 'Latins' ,you've just tried to kick Germanics into the ground.Screw you! >

If you know that much about Latins even that you are not one, why don't you teach us the basics about the topic and show us our great ignorance?

Oh and by the way. Screw you too .
Sander   Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:53 pm GMT
You seem to know an awfull lot about Germanics!Even how one would react in certain situations even though you're not one!And if you re-read your posts that will show your 'great arrogance'.

Eikel.
Sigma   Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:05 pm GMT
You seem to know an awfull lot about Germanics!Even how one would react in certain situations even though you're not one!>

Prove me that I am wrong and a germanic person is not more cold blooded than a latin one.