forum franco-hispanique / foro hispano-frances

Sander   Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:13 pm GMT
Sigma,

=>Prove me that I am wrong and a germanic person is not more cold blooded than a latin one. <=

I'm not the one who needs to prove anything,you're the one claiming we don't have feeling you prove your statements.
French   Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:24 pm GMT
I want to complain for those racist germanics here in the forum, that don't leave alone the latins.
Sander   Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:01 pm GMT
And once again a Frenchman says that the French or the Latins are a race... Bullshit.Don't you go to school?
French   Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:50 pm GMT
Don't you go to school? >

At least we have better schools here than in that tiny and ugly country called Netherlands where everybody is a shameless oversexed person and also nobody can spot in map that ugly place where you live.
Sigma   Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:57 pm GMT
Ya estoy harto
J'en ai marre

Se supone que este es un foro franco-español, y ya nos desviamos del tema. En lo personal ya no responderé a ninguna provocación.
nico   Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:41 pm GMT
1 thing we share in common is the "family", i rarelly observed the same "sense" in other cultures. you eat in family and don't eat in family and watching TV in the same time. The wedding are all the time big meal when in comparason you eat in 1 hour in a wedding in Scotland, England, Ireland...

the family is very important in the "latin way".
Sander   Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:52 pm GMT
=>At least we have better schools here than in that tiny and ugly country called Netherlands where everybody is a shameless oversexed person and also nobody can spot in map that ugly place where you live. <=

Well actually according to statistics we are the 7th most educated country in the world.You come in 11th.Also your English is rather on the low side...Here we arren't 'oversexed' we have a different concept of sexuality,a better one.

And If you can spot the Netherlands on a map,then you're blind.

http://www.brodyaga.ru/map/benilux/europe-holland.gif
Sander   Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:58 pm GMT
Nico,

=>1 thing we share in common is the "family", i rarelly observed the same "sense" in other cultures. you eat in family and don't eat in family and watching TV in the same time. The wedding are all the time big meal when in comparason you eat in 1 hour in a wedding in Scotland, England, Ireland... <=

Does this mean that there is no broadcasting during dinner time?Since that would be pointless.And I can asure you that when my nephew got married about half a year ago,we ate from 18.30h till about 01.00h and his wedding is not an exception,but then again I don't live in;Scotland, England, Ireland, maybe the 1 hour dinner is a Ang/Sax thing...

=>the family is very important in the "latin way". <=
The familly is extremely important in the "Germanic way".

Hmm,I was wondering,do you "latin" guys (Latin is technically incorrect) have a special dish,you all eat?
French   Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:12 pm GMT
Hmm,I was wondering,do you "latin" guys (Latin is technically incorrect) have a special dish,you all eat?>

You love making sarcams don't you Sanders?
French   Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:14 pm GMT
...Here we arren't 'oversexed' we have a different concept of sexuality,a better one>

A twisted one I must say.
Sander   Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:33 pm GMT
=>You love making sarcams don't you Sanders? <=
It's "Sarcasms" and "Sander". And again that wasn't sarcasm,that was a question.

=>A twisted one I must say. <=
Could you explain yourself?
French   Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:59 pm GMT
Could you explain yourself? >

Your claim that in Netherlands have a better concept of sexuality, a better one. In which aspect is better? I found that is a extremely twisted way of see the sexuality
French   Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:01 pm GMT
Hmm,I was wondering,do you "latin" guys (Latin is technically incorrect) have a special dish,you all eat? >

Why is technicall incorrect?? In that case "germanic" is also technically incorrect too.
Sander   Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:08 pm GMT
=>Why is technicall incorrect?? In that case "germanic" is also technically incorrect too.<=

It's incorrect because 'latin guys' suggests that you all speak either Latin or languages derived from it (which you do) but it also suggests that you all are from Latin decent,which isn't true.

With "Germanics" (with the possible exception of English and the Belgians) its more accurate.
Sander   Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:30 pm GMT
=>Your claim that in Netherlands have a better concept of sexuality, a better one. In which aspect is better? I found that is a extremely twisted way of see the sexuality <=

We have a more open image about sexuality.