Vive Le Quebec libre

nico   Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:21 pm GMT
Jordi,

"plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose."

Il y a un peu de vrai.
greg   Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:46 am GMT
Estimat Jordi,

Je suis vraiment très heureux de te retrouver après une si longue absence. Ta voix ne s'est donc pas tue : j'en suis ravi. Je te propose d'aller faire un tour sur le site de Yann, Langcafé : tu fais "antimoonbis" dans Google et tu cliques sur le premier lien affiché. Il faut absolument que tu crées une section occitane et une section catalane. J'ai déjà lancé un sujet (volontairement polémique) sur l'opposition entre langues d'Oc et occitan : ton avis sur la question est attendu car il y a matière à discuter et ta connaissance approfondie du fait occitan nous sera d'un grand secours.

Merci pour ton retour. C'est une bonne nouvelle pour une belle journée.
French   Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:48 pm GMT
Oui

Vive Le Québec Libre

Charles de Gaulle

Discours prononcé à Montréal (Québec)
24 juillet 1967

C'est une immense émotion qui remplit mon cœur en voyant devant moi la ville de Montréal française. Au nom du vieux pays, au nom de la France, je vous salue de tout mon cœur. Je vais vous confier un secret que vous ne répéterez pas. Ce soir ici, et tout le long de ma route, je me trouvais dans une atmosphère du même genre que celle de la Libération. Et tout le long de ma route, outre cela, j'ai constaté quel immense effort de progrès, de développement, et par conséquent d'affranchissement, vous accomplissez ici et c'est à Montréal qu'il faut que je le dise, parce que, s'il y a au monde une ville exemplaire par ses réussites modernes, c'est la vôtre. Je dis c'est la vôtre et je me permets d'ajouter c'est la nôtre.

Si vous saviez quelle confiance la France, réveillée après d'immenses épreuves, porte maintenant vers vous, si vous saviez quelle affection elle recommence à ressentir pour les Français du Canada et si vous saviez à quel point elle se sent obligée de concourir à votre marche en avant, à votre progrès ! C'est pourquoi elle a conclu avec le gouvernement du Québec, avec celui de mon ami Johnson, des accords, pour que les Français de part et d'autre de l'Atlantique travaillent ensemble à une même œuvre française. Et, d'ailleurs, le concours que la France va, tous les jours un peu plus, prêter ici, elle sait bien que vous le lui rendrez, parce que vous êtes en train de vous constituer des élites, des usines, des entreprises, des laboratoires, qui feront l'étonnement de tous et qui, un jour, j'en suis sûr, vous permettront d'aider la France.

Voilà ce que je suis venu vous dire ce soir en ajoutant que j'emporte de cette réunion inouïe de Montréal un souvenir inoubliable. la France entière sait, voit, entend, ce qui se passe ici et je puis vous dire qu'elle en vaudra mieux.

Vive Montréal ! Vive le Québec !
Vive le Québec libre !
Vive le Canada français ! et vive la France !

http://gaullisme.free.fr/DGQuebec.htm
Kyle   Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:06 am GMT
This is pointless, first of all if you keep writing your posts in french the rest of us won't understand anything, the problem with Quebec is the same as the problem with the Bask Country, Lorraine, Catalonia etc... It's NOT new, snotty Quebecoises that's what most of you are... always looking down on the rest of Canada. Canada can do without Quebec, but I don't think Quebec would do without Canada.
Sander   Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:09 am GMT
Kyle,

Babelfish:
-On this page-

Greg said:

Jordi, I am really very happy to find you after a so long absence. Your voice was thus not keep silent: I am charmed by it. I propose to you to go to make a turn on the site of Yann, Langcafé: you make "antimoonbis" in Google and you click on the first posted bond. It is necessary absolutely that you create a section occitane and a Catalan section. I already launched a subject on the opposition between languages of Oc and occitan: your opinion on the question is awaited because there are grounds for to discuss and your thorough knowledge of the fact occitan will be to us of a great help. Thank you for your return. It is a good news for a beautiful day.

French said:

It is an immense emotion which fills my c?ur by seeing in front of me the French town of Montreal. In the name of the old country, in the name of France, I greet you of all my c?ur. I will entrust a secrecy to you which you will not repeat. This evening here, and all along my road, I was in an atmosphere of the same kind as that of the Release. And all along my road, in addition to that, I noted which immense effort of progress, development, and consequently of stamping, you achieve here and it is in Montreal which it is necessary that I say it, because, if there is in the world an exemplary city by its modern successes, it is yours. I say it is yours and I allow myself to add it is ours. If you knew what a confidence France, awaked after immense tests, carries now towards you, if you knew what a affection it starts again to feel for the French of Canada and if you knew with what a not it feels obliged to contribute to your walk ahead, with your progress! This is why it concluded with the government from Quebec, with that of my friend Johnson, of the agreements, so that the French on both sides of the Atlantic work together with same a?uvre French. And, moreover, the contest which France goes, tous.les.jours a little more, to lend here, it knows well that you will return it to him, because you are constituting you elites, factories, companies, laboratories, which will make the astonishment of all and which, one day, I am sure, will allow you to help France. Here are what I came to say to you this evening by adding that I carry EC meeting of Montreal an unforgettable memory. whole France knows, sees, hears, which occurs here and I then to say to you that it will be better some. Live Montreal! Live Quebec! Live free Quebec! Live French Canada! and France lives!
Kyle   Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:15 am GMT
Thaks for the translation ;)
French   Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:00 pm GMT
This is pointless, first of all if you keep writing your posts in french the rest of us won't understand >

Then learn to speak another language English is not the only in the world. You ignorant.
Kyle   Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:17 pm GMT
I'm no ignorant, and I'm perfectly aware of the fact that English is not the only language in the World, neither is French anyway. But if you want us to discuss the situation of Quebec, and want different views on the topic, you'd better write in Enlgish, as it's the international language...
De Gaulle   Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:57 pm GMT
Sander   Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:49 pm GMT
I'm sorry to say but De Gaulle was a basterd.
Sigma   Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:13 pm GMT
basterd. >

Sander what is a basterd?
Sander   Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:21 pm GMT
Its a cursing , same as asshole or morron.
French   Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:25 pm GMT
Enlgish, as it's the international language>

Who said english was the international language in the "languages section of antimoon"? There's already an english section. So why the heck english would have imperialism here too?

You can use not only french, but spanish and german as well, or any other language you speak if you do which I sincerely doubt.
Sander   Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:37 pm GMT
=> So why the heck english would have imperialism here too?
<=

Intresting,because why does it seem the romance languages rule the thread about all languages? /:)
greg   Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:39 pm GMT
Kyle : <Enlgish>.

Sans commentaire.

;)