Vive Le Quebec libre

Sigma   Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:17 am GMT
Si El Québec se independiza será el segundo país Latino Americano en Norteamérica junto con México.
Sander   Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:04 am GMT
Sigma,

=>Si El Québec se independiza será el segundo país Latino Americano en Norteamérica junto con México. <=

According to Wikipedia:

'Most frequently the term Latino is restricted to immigrants from Spanish speaking countries in Latin America and their descendants. American inhabitants of Brazilian origin are sometimes considered Latinos, even though their language is Portuguese. Some define Latino as also including Spanish and Portuguese people in America. Inhabitants of the French-speaking areas of Haiti, French Guiana, and the French West Indies are not considered to be Latinos; they are typically thought to have more in common culturally with English-speaking West Indians than they do with residents of Mexico and Central and South America.'

So I'm afraid that IF they get indepemndance which I doubt... there still is just one Latin American country.
greg   Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:30 am GMT
Oui, ça fera deux pays latins en Amérique du Nord : les Etats-Unis du Mexique et la République Québécoise. Trois en fait avec la France : département de Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon (dont la monnaie est l'euro).
Sigma   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:10 pm GMT
Sorry Sander that's what u think:

From wikipedia also:

Actualmente la palabra latino tiene diferentes usos:

1. "Para referirse a aquellos pueblos que hablan una lengua derivada del latín (lenguas romances): los españoles, los franceses, los italianos, los portugueses, los rumanos, y todos aquellos países que fueron fundados por estos reinos en la época de la colonización"

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino

And from the Lati Union also:

http://www.unilat.org/info_fr/info/info1.html

This one in French

REMEMBER SANDER THE US. DEFINITION OF LATIN , THE ONE THAT YOU GERMANIC PEOPLE USE IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASK ANY QUEBECOISE OR FRENCH PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.

By the way I think is more possible for the Netherlands become German Land rather than a non indepent Quebec.

The Québec will be the second Latin country in North America besides Mexico. Even you germanic people want it or not
Sander   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:14 pm GMT
=>REMEMBER SANDER THE US. DEFINITION OF LATIN , THE ONE THAT YOU GERMANIC PEOPLE USE IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASK ANY QUEBECOISE OR FRENCH PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.

By the way I think is more possible for the Netherlands become German Land rather than a non indepent Quebec.

The Québec will be the second Latin country in North America besides Mexico. Even you germanic people want it or not <=

Will shut the fuck up about the damn 'Germanic people'crap?! This is not the Roman Empire! I don't give a rats arse if Quebec becomes indpendant.I don't care!
Guest   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:15 pm GMT
Latino>

The term "Latino" the one made by the US. not the term "Latin" the one I used in my post, French poeple are latins in the European meaning the real one, not in the US conception of "Latino"

Geeeeeeeee!!!!

You germanic people insist so much in divide us.

That really pist me off
Candy   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:17 pm GMT
You germanic people insist so much in divide us.>>

And why are you calling 'us' "germanic people"???
What are British people, in your definition??
Sander   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:20 pm GMT
The Term Latino is used for Spanish and sometimes Portuguese speaking people in the Americas.

This is Latin America, if you like include Brazil.

http://www.orbilat.com/Maps/Spanish/Spanish_speaking_America.gif
Sigma   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:36 pm GMT
The Term Latino is used for Spanish and sometimes Portuguese speaking people in the Americas.

This is Latin America, if you like include Brazil>

That proves that the "Official definition" is false because it doesn't include french speaking areas. It was made only for political convenience for you germanic fellows.

The original term Latin America was made by FRANCE and it does include French speaking areas:

América Latina o Latinoamérica (distíngase de Hispanoamérica e Iberoamérica) es el conjunto de países de América que fueron antiguas colonias de Estados Europeos donde se habla las lenguas romances, actuales España, Portugal o Francia y cuyo idioma es el español (castellano), portugués o francés, respectivamente. El gentilicio que normalmente se utiliza es latinoamericano.

El término Latinoamérica, fue introducido por primera vez por el Imperio Frances de Napoleon III, durante su proyecto político-militar en México, y ha ido evolucionando para comprender un concepto de características culturales, étnicas, políticas, sociales y económicas similares.

En estos países se observan muchas similitudes debido a su larga historia en comun como territorios coloniales de España y Portugal y en menor medida de Francia , entre ellos se observan también variaciones linguisticas, étnicas, sociales, políticas, económicas y climáticas.>

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Am%C3%A9rica_Latina
Sander   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:44 pm GMT
=>That proves that the "Official definition" is false because it doesn't include french speaking areas. It was made only for political convenience for you germanic fellows. <=

You are really irritating me Sigma,with your whole damn 'germanic' issue.It's 2005, not 50 BC.
Sigma   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:51 pm GMT
You are really irritating me Sigma,with your whole damn 'germanic' issue.It's 2005, not 50 BC. >

The same for you Sander you are really irritating me.
Wit you whole damn "latino" issue.
Sander   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:53 pm GMT
=>The same for you Sander you are really irritating me.
Wit you whole damn "latino" issue.<=

Ahum!!! You were the one who started the whole ridiculous 'latino brotherhood' thing and the latin-america vs. Quebec issue.So don't try and blame your own stupidity on me.
French   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:54 pm GMT
La bouche fermée Sander

Les Québécois et Les Français sont les personnes latines.

Bien sur que oui
Sigma   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:56 pm GMT
Ahum!!! You were the one who started the whole ridiculous 'latino brotherhood' thing and the latin-america vs. Quebec issue.So don't try and blame your own stupidity on me.>

And you started the whole germanic issue by answering with stupid answers such as: the french and the quebecois are not latins according to your "official definitions".
Sander   Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:58 pm GMT
I don't think so! I never called myself a Germanic are whatever you're so fond of.

You live in the past...