i have to improve my english within one month

rathnadurai   Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:51 am GMT
i am in a position to learn english because then only i will be able to get into a job
Guest   Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:47 pm GMT
one month is a short time. Set a reasonable goal. Seat a goal of one year and spend 3-4 hours daily in watching and reading stuff in English. You'll see a clear difference in your overall English skills. Also, it is a good idea to go through this whole website. It contains a wealth of useful information on learning a new language like English.
YO   Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:55 am GMT
Well, you are going to need...
* Monolingual Dictionary
* Grammar Book
* mp3 player
* Time Machine
Uriel   Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:18 am GMT
You're not going to learn a whole language in a month. Improve your knowledge, maybe, but these things take time!
Laura Braun   Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:06 pm GMT
Have you heard about Heinrich Schliemann? He learned foreighn language for 14 days. His methodology is very simple. He knew Iliada (Homer) by heart. Then he found translation of other language for example russian), then he tried to memories by heart what is written in russian. With the same success he learnt several (14 ) language. He had talant to learn language, what I think that this is a gifl. Not everyone has such a gift.
YO   Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:04 pm GMT
14 days are not enough for me to sew my underwear never mind learning a new language.
Guest   Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:16 pm GMT
The dude didn't say they wanted to learn a new language. Title just says improve.
christine   Wed May 03, 2006 7:28 am GMT
i dont think you can improve your english with in a month..it takes time to learn proper english
Guest   Wed May 03, 2006 12:59 pm GMT
Sure you can improve it. Maybe not by all that much but you can improve it. I managed to drastically improve my German in one month but that was by going to Germany to a language school and having 3 hours of German lessons each morning and spending the rest of the day speaking a mixture of German and english.
rathnadurai   Fri May 12, 2006 8:10 am GMT
i making grammatical mistakes like tenses etc, so how to avoid those mistakes and without stammering i have to speak english fluently
ee   Fri May 12, 2006 11:29 am GMT
Look here:

http://www.antimoon.com/forum/f1.htm

"What are the practical steps to speak english fluently" topic.
Zineb Chbibi   Fri May 26, 2006 6:56 pm GMT
I want to acquire as much vocabulary as I can.Idioms also are interesting for me
Guest   Mon May 29, 2006 5:30 pm GMT
"What are the practical steps to speak english fluently" topic.

http://www.antimoon.com/forum/t1374.htm
Guest   Tue May 30, 2006 5:22 am GMT
ya that's right i have to improve my english it doesn't matter whether in a month or two. but i m confident about that one day i m gonna be a smooth english speaker bcoz english learning is my passion. Also i m tryin to improve my grammatical mistakes and pronounciation.