The Next World (the next twenty years)

An Fear   Thu May 04, 2006 7:16 pm GMT
Now you're talking crap.....can you realistically see that ever happening?

I'm an optimist.
Mermaid   Thu May 04, 2006 8:25 pm GMT
- Welsh will be the world language! Everybody will speak it.

- The ghost of Hitler will return and he will rule Israel together with the jews.

- J.K. Rowling will write 7 more Harry Potter books!

- A terrorist organisation called ASAW (which stands for Anglo-Saxons against Welsh) will start terrorising all the Welsh speaking countries and put bombs everywhere.

- George W. Bush will be burned as a witch.

- A man named Eric will die.

- There will be discovered a new type of flu. Bee Flu!

- China's 1 child politics will have an end and the half of China will settle down in Mars so people can go on and have babies!

- The biggest world religion will be Jedi.

- Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales will World's biggest metropole.

- England, Scotland,Wales and Cornwall will be four different countries. No Britain anymore. Northern Ireland will belong to Ireland.

- There will be a Welsh royal family. A man named Rhys Llewellyn will claim that he's King Arthur's descendant and get the title "king of Wales".

- The climate will change and there will grow bananas in Wales.

The World's richest,most powerful and most civilized countries will be:

1. Wales
2. Somalia
3. Tibet
4. Ireland
5. Iraq

Jedi will be the leading religion in:

Wales, Scotland, Ireland, England, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Italy, Morocco, Algeria, Tunis, Somalia, Turkey, Iraq, Tibet, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Madagascar, Australia, Austria, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Surinam, Uruguay, Argentina, Japan, Mongolia, Cornwall, Germany, Greenland, North Corea, South Corea, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, South Africa, Congo, Ghana, Togo and India.
hope   Thu May 04, 2006 8:33 pm GMT
Eritrea will be the richest country in the world. People are going to learn to speak eritrean language.
An Fear   Thu May 04, 2006 9:19 pm GMT
I don't why but I get the feeling people are taking the piss out of this thread.
Jim C, Jorvikskyr   Thu May 04, 2006 9:35 pm GMT
I wen't for the silly comment, then for the serious analasys of the current climate in Russia.

Here is how Britain will look in 50 years as well http://www.yhassembly.gov.uk/p_contentImages/9_1.jpg

Im recycling a joke of mine from another thread
An Fear   Thu May 04, 2006 9:44 pm GMT
I'll assume thats Yorkshire. Where is she heading?
Mermaid   Thu May 04, 2006 10:22 pm GMT
more facts:

- Irish Stew and Haggis will be as popular as Hamburgers and you will see it everywhere.

- There will be a musical called "Bush and Saddam".

- Somalia and Iraq will get their first female presidents.

- The Somalian female Jedi master Leia Mohammed will be the first person to travel to the planet New Ireland in the Emery galaxy.

- A new drink made of milk and honey will be more popular than Coca Cola and it is called Wacca.

- Wicca, New Age, Norse Mythology and Bahai will be the leading religions after Jedi.

- There will be no more Christianity, Islam,Judaism, Buddhism or Hinduism. Except some 100 loons out there.

- USA will be the world's poorest country and Wales will go to war against it with extra help from Ireland, Somalia, Iraq and Tibet and many other countries.

- Gay marriage will be as natural and respected as man/woman marriages.
Guest   Thu May 04, 2006 10:33 pm GMT
Can someone give some real thought to this rather than being foolish?
uru uru   Thu May 04, 2006 10:42 pm GMT
-Heterosexual marriage will be as natural and respected as gay marriages

-Esperanto will rule the so called Third World (mmm better say "Half World") "finfine ni venkis kun nia ĉiama optimismo!"

-Harrison Ford will be president of the USA
Guest   Fri May 05, 2006 12:27 am GMT
"Can someone give some real thought to this rather than being foolish?"
No, it was a silly question. It only deserves silly answers. Not to mention that it has nothing to do with languages.

"Harrison Ford will be president of the USA"
Wasn't he, already?
Guest   Fri May 05, 2006 1:07 am GMT
The biggest earthquake ever recorded will hit California, causing it to break away from the US mainland. It will float in the Pacific for a few weeks, and then sink spectacularly into the Pacific Ocean.

5000 years hence, there will be wistful stories of a lost, advanced civilization called California, which had all the riches, the most beautiful and varied climates, and was the epicenter of the agricultural, technological, economical world. And how, despite all their knowledge and advancements, the Californians could not save themselves from their eminent and long-foretold destruction.

In other words, California will become the next Atlantis.
Jim C, Jorvikskyr   Fri May 05, 2006 1:36 am GMT
"The biggest earthquake ever recorded will hit California, causing it to break away from the US mainland. It will float in the Pacific for a few weeks, and then sink spectacularly into the Pacific Ocean"

Those damn Yanks stealing the plan for Yorkshrie! Except of course for the sinking part...
Guest   Fri May 05, 2006 1:47 am GMT
"In other words, California will become the next Atlantis."
Yeah, and Disney will make a crappy animated movie about it, I'll bet. With a character named Princess Paris Hilton. Shit. There's no reason to go on.
Mermaid   Fri May 05, 2006 3:33 am GMT
I've seen through my crystal ball that........

- we will get contact with some aliens from another planet.

- David Beckham's oldest son, Brooklyn will become a ballet dancer! Not a footballer like his father.

- ASAW (anglo-saxons against Welsh) will be as brutal and terrible as Ku clux clan. Some famous members will be Tolkien's grandchildren, David Beckham, George W. Bush (before he is burned as a witch) and Prince Charles.

- Camilla Parker Bowles and Prince Charles will get their first child (a girl).

- Emma Watson will die of Bee flu right before her 10th success, Adam and Eve.

- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline will celebrate their 20th aniversary and they will flee from USA because of poverty and war. They will settle down in Wales.

- Paris Hilton will start writing other books than biographies.
Hilton's books will be named:

History of the English language- from Anglo-Saxon to Hybrid
English/Latin dictionary
USA's history
Abraham Lincoln's life
The Trojan War

yes! this girl has a brain!

- Jessica Simpson will be the most popular goth rocker in 2022! yo!

- There will be peace between Israel and Palestina.

- An archeologist will find a skeleton of a DRAGON and it will be proved that dragons once existed.

- Atlantis will be found between Britain and France.

- Suicide will get legalized.

- The age of majority will be 17 in most countries.
...   Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:45 pm GMT