CHOKE ON IT

abcd   Thu May 04, 2006 6:12 pm GMT
CHOKE ON IT

What does the above phrase means?
Guest   Thu May 04, 2006 7:52 pm GMT
What's the context? It can mean several things, generally not nice though.
Barking mad   Thu May 04, 2006 8:03 pm GMT
An order given by a dominance fetishist to a person performing fellatio on his penis?
Guest   Thu May 04, 2006 9:33 pm GMT
lol. Barking mad that you are.
Uriel   Fri May 05, 2006 9:48 am GMT
"Choke on it" usually means "take that!" or "in your face!" It's a figurative phrase meaning that you're either shoving some unpleasant fact in the other person's face while inviting them to piss off and die.
abc   Fri May 05, 2006 12:59 pm GMT
abcd,
for your own safety, next time you post something, I would recommend finding another screen name.
Damian in Dun Eidann   Fri May 05, 2006 1:24 pm GMT
Barking mad........11 local council seats gained by the BNP in Barking in the English local elections......now that IS Barking mad!
Jim C, Jorvikskyr   Fri May 05, 2006 1:49 pm GMT
Disgusting, I noticed that there is a little enclave of councils in Adam's vacinity ruled by those racist pigs. 40% for Tory as well, I think I'm going to leave the country.
MaintiensLeDroit   Fri May 05, 2006 3:12 pm GMT
>>Disgusting, I noticed that there is a little enclave of councils in Adam's vacinity ruled by those racist pigs. 40% for Tory as well, I think I'm going to leave the country. <<

Ye definately not peeps that you want ruling your country. That's why I am getting outta here!
abcd (not to be mistaken   Sat May 06, 2006 3:56 am GMT
First of all, SORRY to abc for my inappropriately-chosen screen name.

Now for its context, the phrase "CHOKE ON IT" was used by an angry guy verbally criticizing someone else whom aren't present at the time. At the end the guy would utter the phrase "CHOKE ON IT !"

I first saw it being used by a former WCW wrestler (now in TNA) who often said "CHOKE ON IT, SLAPNUT !!" to his opponents.

I think Uriel might have given the right meaning to "CHOKE ON IT" based on this particular context. Thanks Uriel.

But what is a SLAPNUT?
abc   Sat May 06, 2006 8:52 am GMT
"First of all, SORRY to abc for my inappropriately-chosen screen name. "

No problem dawg :o)
Barking mad   Sat May 06, 2006 1:38 pm GMT
But is the phrase's origin actually from fellatio?
Uriel   Sat May 06, 2006 3:05 pm GMT
Not necessarily. I rarely picture it that way, and I think the slang connection between "choking" and fellatio is fairly recent. (And honestly, if you know what you're doing, that isn't really a problem...)
abcd (not to be mistaken   Sat May 06, 2006 4:54 pm GMT
But does anybody know what a SLAPNUT means?
Jim C, Eofforwic   Sat May 06, 2006 5:06 pm GMT
This has to be the most random thread ever!

I think Slapnut is made up, those wrestlers say some strange things...