Street Talk English Question

Seayuan   Fri May 05, 2006 3:22 am GMT
"well, now yer really gonna freak out when I tell ya who aced it … what’s-’er face … the one who always kisses up ta the teacher."

I am wondering whether somone could tell me the meaning of this sentence? Thank you.
Guest   Fri May 05, 2006 7:44 am GMT
Well, now, you're really going to be surprised when I tell you who did fantastically..........what's her name........the one who always sucks up to the teacher/is the teacher's pet.

Here, kiss up = suck up. or kisses the teacher's ass
Guest   Fri May 05, 2006 7:59 am GMT
The last will apply only if the teacher possesses a donkey, so it might be better simply to blow a kiss in the general direction of the teacher's arse.
Guest   Fri May 05, 2006 8:18 am GMT
All teachers possess donkeys. Self-alleviation wouldn't be possible otherwise.
Seayuan   Fri May 05, 2006 4:39 pm GMT
Thank you guys very much.

By the way, could ya tell me where can i find a source to learn this kind of Spoken English?
Johnathan Mark   Fri May 05, 2006 9:35 pm GMT
This is an attempt at written representation of informal standard American English, with a lot of slang. I don't know how easy it will be to find a formal text to learn to be able to pronounce this way--what I recommend to you is watch movies and try to imitate the pronunciation.
Seayuan   Sun May 07, 2006 4:15 am GMT
Thank you, Johnathan Mark and Brennus.

I will follow Johnathan's suggestion to watch moives and imitate their pronunciation on a regular basis. I wish I could make great progress.

Thank you guys again.