I hope it's not verbose.

Jijia   Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:43 am GMT
I write a piece of diary here. I can make sure it must have been filled with mistakes or errors (the style mistakes of the diary or the grammatical errors of the sentences) because I am a beginner in English. If you think it's good or it sounds a little blunt or awkward, could you please pick them out and give the better version? Best regards and thanks!

Aug. 10th, 2005 It's grand weather.

This morning when I was eating, I got a phone call from the job market. I learnt from them that I possessed a chance to be a tuitor if I can do well enough in the interview. I can't tell you how happy I was at that time because I always believe myself that I can win the game. So I put my food aside and left for the job market in no time.
Filled with a little excited when I was siiting in the seat of the bus, I told myself from time to time: Jijia, just keep unruffled and believe yourself you can get a sum right.
I met the interviewer at almost 10 o'clock. She is a young girl, maybe is in the age as the same as mine. She smiled and said: could you please give me the brief self-introduction? I opened my mouth and uttered something about myself as natural as I was talking to my girl friend. When I was finished , she smiled at me as if to say: "wow! good job." During the interview, I was questioned about my experience in teaching and wages issue and so on. The interview lasted all most half an hour. And at the end of the interview, she said: " I' ll inform you the result in three days, just keep your cell phone on."
With still a happiness mood but a little hungry, I came back home, and then, pick up the food that I had left a moment ago.

About the Predictive:
He must have been here yesterday. (Predictive)
" I can make sure it must have been filled with mistakes… " is also the predictive, isn't it?
If the sentence sounds like the informal English, I would say: I can make sure there are a lot of mistakes…

At last, I hope you could give me a fair comment on my English composition. Could you?
Thank you again.
Uriel   Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:31 am GMT
I think your composition is really good!
I might make the following suggestions, just to make it sound a little more natural to native ears (but remember, there may be other ways to say these things, too!):

WHILE I was eating (instead of when)

I might have a chance to be a tutor if I did well enough in the interview.

I always believe that I can win the game. (or else, I always believe in myself.)

Filled with excitement as I sat on the bus, i kept telling myself, Jijia, just stay unruffled (or keep cool) and believe in yourself and (the rest of this sentence makes no sense)

She was a young girl, about the same age as me.

Give me A brief self-introduction... (not the)

As naturally as if I were talking to a girlfriend

all most = almost

I'll inform you of the result (or, more commonly in this context, "of my decision")

Still happy, but a little hungry, I came back home (or "returned home") and finishe eating.
Jijia   Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:37 am GMT
However, thank you!
And could you please give me more!
With your help, I' d like it to be much more perfect.
Best regards and thanks!
beverly   Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:03 am GMT
Jijia, what do you mean by job market? Is this a business called Job Market that connects the right people with right jobs? Or by "job market" do you mean employment service?

Your writing is very good.
Jijia   Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:34 pm GMT
In my country, Job Market means the employment service.
One is supported by the government and the another, of private.
Normally, people who got the higher education or relevant experience will choose the one is of private. But before you give your C.V. to them, pay some money firstly.