spanish,french, english

greg   Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:22 pm GMT
Guest : as-tu la preuve formelle que <bateau> n'est pas d'origine néerlandaise, stp ?
Guest   Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:13 am GMT
As-tu la preuve formelle que <bateau> est d'origine néerlandaise, stp ?
Georges   Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:05 am GMT
" It does not times infinity. It does not times infinity plus one. Children, children! "

Hahaha ! :-)
Georges   Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:19 am GMT
In French:

" Non jusqu'à l'infini. Si jusqu'à l'infini plus un. Ah les enfants ! "
Guest   Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:20 am GMT
Sander = child = enfant - 1
greg   Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:48 pm GMT
Guest : non je n'ai pas la preuve formelle que <bateau> est d'origine néerlandaise. Ni toi, apparemment, la preuve formelle que <bateau> serait d'origine anglo-saxonne. C'est pour cette raison que j'affirmais qu'on ne sait pas si le mot français est d'origine néerlandais ou anglo-saxonne. Ce qui est sûr, en revanche, c'est que la Flandre a longtemps fait partie du royaume de France et que les échanges économiques entre Paris ou la Champagne et la Flandre (y compris par voie maritime ou fluviale) étaient importants.
Sander   Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:55 pm GMT
Flanders has long been part of the Kingdom of France? When was that?
Paul   Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:43 pm GMT
The english language is a difficult language to understand thoroughly.it's hard enough to pick up enough to get by on.so many words that look the same yet used in differing circumstances with or without enhancement have different meanings.That apart the English language is made up of Anglo Saxon french and germanic words as well.I know my english history and my native english language is made up of these two languages.It might not take too long to pick up basic english but to fully undertsand would take a long time depending on the level you want to aim for,and i can teach it.As many as 2 - 3 words in english are french related a smaller percent germanic and the rest is pure invention between the two.Good luck all you who try.
Sander   Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:46 pm GMT
=>That apart the English language is made up of Anglo Saxon french and germanic words as well.I know my english history and my native english language is made up of these two languages.<=

I begg you're pardon, "Anglo Saxon French" , "Germanic" are those languages?!
Guest   Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:49 pm GMT
Sander,

fuck your mother asshole
greg   Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:01 pm GMT
Guest   Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:04 pm GMT
Sander,

You don't know the history of your country, and your mum is a bitch
Sander   Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:34 pm GMT
Greg,

I see that parts of Flanders were a part of the Kingdom of France around 1000 thanks for the information!
greg   Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:49 pm GMT
i De nada !
greg   Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:09 pm GMT
Sander,

Je crois que le comté de Flandre a longtemps fait partie du royaume de France :

http://www.nordpasdecalais.fr/reperes/France/Histoire/04/04-03.htm

http://www.nordpasdecalais.fr/reperes/France/Histoire/05/05-01.htm