German accent!

Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:48 pm GMT
Wow. It amazes me that this thread is not closed yet.

Does Brennus not moderate the English forum?

In the other languages forum he closed almost all threads about German. Or delete posts about it.
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:11 pm GMT
This forum has a more relaxed moderating , dued to the fact that the Languages forum is a much more powerful source of trollery, i think, so the moderators do not check the English forum as exhaustively.
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:45 pm GMT
Makes sense.

I just saw that the last post before mine was from Brennus.

My goodness. How old is he? Eleven?
John   Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:08 pm GMT
Sorry Josh.

Do you think it's true that one of the moderators has something against German?

Have you read what Brennus wrote about chatting and ranting?

I'm trying to be objective here, but after some months of observation I think he or some other moderator is being a bit unfair towards German, don't you think?

Many posts in other threads are way less serious than the ones about German, yet nothing is done about them.

I'm not trying to go with the stream here. I'm saying this after some observation.

Greetings,

John
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:20 pm GMT
The German thing on Antimoon is becoming really boring.
Gast   Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:25 pm GMT
It is getting boring. But it would be nice to have things cleared up. Like why one of the moderators has such an attitude towards German.
Guest   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:26 pm GMT
@josh

>> It wasn't Brennus, it was a troll. Note that actual moderators have a star after their names, while trolls impersonating them have an asterisk: Brennus* is not a moderator.

But it doesn't change a thing about the fact that Brennus behaves like an eleven year old.