What do you think about Speakmania.com ?

Albert   Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:39 am GMT
Hello,

I've created an online language exchange community at www.speakmania.com.

What do you want to find in a penpal website ?

Thanks

Albert
Benjamin   Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:57 am GMT
Nice website! The only thing I'd suggest at the moment is that it would be useful to be able to select more than just three languages which we're learning.
renate   Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:53 pm GMT
have joined just now
Robin   Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:39 am GMT
I found that I could get speakmania.com when I went directly to that Web Site.

However it was much more difficult when I did a Web Search using Google.

There must be a way of getting higher up the Google listings.
Albert   Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:03 pm GMT
More than 3 languages ? You are very ambitious !
If you want to find more people , you can modify the languages you learn in your profile or not select the language in the search form.
But, perhaps , I will think about your idea.

And yes , I have a lot of difficulties with google. I don't know, with the time ... , if the website become popular, it will be more accessible.

Thank you for your commentaries !
Guest   Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:38 am GMT
You've got mistakes there! Policy instead of politics (interests) and danse instead of dance!
Albert   Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:15 am GMT
Thank you very much.
You're right. I'm french, and sometimes I can make mistake. If anyone find a translation problem, don't hesitate to tell me (in english or in spanish)
Torsten   Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:16 pm GMT
Albert, your projects looks quite interesting. However, in order to make it successful you need to develop a business plan. There are thousands of sites like yours out there and the majority of them will vanish after a while because their founders lack either creativity or self-discipline. In most cases however they lack both.
vincentb   Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:21 am GMT
Albert : your website is very nice !! Thanks and long life for speakmania.com !!