Lithuania

Vytenis   Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:28 pm GMT
Mishka

we don't want to be neither an "soviet face" nor "ass of europe'. Both sucks. We are we. Just leave us alone, will you?
Vytenis   Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:35 pm GMT
Some_indian,

Yep, it IS very much alive and that's great. Could be more alive, though :) Why India does not use Sanskrit as an all-nation official language instead of English? Why couldn't the indians revive the Sanskrit the way the Israelis revived the Hebrew?
Vytenis   Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:37 pm GMT
Jonas,

Nu kazkaip man ten visai nepanasu i zematiskai :)
Vytenis   Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:39 pm GMT
Guest   Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:33 pm GMT
Going back to the bad things about Lithuania.Some papers of small towns do emphasize bad actions about Lithuanian workers in the EU countries or Lithuanian sex slaves...

The same thing can be said about all Eastern Europeans...
Guest   Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:49 pm GMT
I am Lithuanian and we should reunite with Russia.
Guest   Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:00 am GMT
It is funny you say 'I am Lithuanian' and you want to unite with Russia. Correction 'I am Russian and we should reunite with Russia'.

I repect your opinion though I don't agree with you.

I believe our fathers and mothers fought for our freedom from Russia. Their so-call 'Peaceful invasion' of the Batic states to protect the motherland during WWII to prevent was all a lie, but another way of conquering more land for that ego manic Joseph Stalin in Moscow.

I do not want to claim my country as Russia but as a separate country as it was rightfully should be.
Vytenis   Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:26 am GMT
I don't understand how come Guest is arguing with Guest :)
Gollum   Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:39 am GMT
Don't pay attention to the bloody pro-comminist gits! All communists must have been tried like the nazs were in Nuremberg. Death to communism! Bloody Russia must apppoligize on their knees all the nations that suffered from their bloody communizm. Just like Germany appologized the Jews. Communism is a million times worse than nazism - it killed and is killing much greater numbers of people than the nazis did. Check this: http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/
Guest   Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:41 am GMT
Vive la Russie unie !
Vive la Lituanie libre !
Vive la Lituanie russe et independente !
Viva Riva !!!
Guest   Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:44 am GMT
Guest, Quebec/France brown-nosing Quebec/Quebec blowing off France thread is that way ~->
ARN   Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:55 pm GMT
Words, words, words...
Actions speak louder than words...
Gollum   Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:07 pm GMT
What do you mean?
Gollum   Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:10 pm GMT
ARN,
Klausyk, jei zvimbsim i Stambula, tai visai neblogai butu kokia mergaiciuke i kompanija pasiimt. Gal Romenike sutiktu?
ARN   Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:27 pm GMT
Evil communication corrupts good manners...

One should be open to more constructive and adequate measures towards people who use the other language....