Which accent sounds sexy?

Guest   Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:39 am GMT
I have learnt English for 4 years and they tell me I have a perfect American accent. BUt someone from England suggusts that I should change it to British accent. It's more "queen" and more standard sometimes. I am a female and not old. So I can still change my accent perfectly if I want. I don't know which one I should change to. I want to change to an accent that sounds sexy. Which accent of a girl/woman is the sexiest to you people from the English speaking countries? Thanks a lot~
Miguel   Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:22 am GMT
as I said many times in this forum I hate british accent (all british accent) I don't like how it sounds. If I were you I wouldn't change it.
M56   Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:15 am GMT
Dublin Irish.
Scott   Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:59 pm GMT
Don't you know, Guest? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Just like anything else "sexy," it depends on the listener. Miguel hates all British accents, so chances are he doesn't find them sexy. I was once joking around with some friends and did an impresion of Billy Idol giving an interview, and when I copped a phony Billy Idol English accent, two of the ladies I was with started drooling and telling me how it turned them on.
I'm from the Southern U.S., and women who speak with too much of a Southern twang annoy the $#*+ out of me, but I've met men who think it's the sexiest thing they've ever heard.
The best way to be sexy, Guest, is to be healthy in at least two of three realms: mental, physical, and spiritual. The rest takes care of itself. If you're healthy in all three, you'll be worshipped (and resented by the jealous). If you are healthy, you are sexy.
Focus on making your accent undertandable, and beware of elitists ans supremacists who try to fill your ears with nonsense about "superior" English. Those aren't the kind of people you want to be turning on, anyway.
meesh   Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:18 pm GMT
a heavy chinese accent ;) im jkkk
Jim   Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:26 am GMT
Yes, in the eye of the beholder ... ear of the belistener ... behearer ... 'tis true. Some find foreign accents sexy ... even heavy Chinese I'm sure. Why not give that a go? "Focus on making your accent undertandable, and beware of elitists ans supremacists who try to fill your ears with nonsense about 'superior' English." I'll second that.
Deshaun   Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:06 am GMT
Vietnamese accents are sexy, especially the accents of dancers, bar girls, masseuses, and streetwalkers on De Tham Street in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
Lem   Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:56 am GMT
I hear Irish accent sounds sexy. It's a little like American accent and not too British. Just because it's in the between, it sounds sexy
aa   Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:46 am GMT
Why is a heavy Chinese accent sexy?
AlefBet   Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:37 pm GMT
Someone is just joking about Chinese accent. I think it is very personal - it depends on what man you are talking to with the accent. It is his perception of sexuality. There is no universal sexy accent. We all are different.
Liam   Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:31 am GMT
Well I am from Boston, MA... but go to college in Virginia... the southern girls down here love my heavy Boston accent. And I admit that if the southern accent isn't like really hillbillie sounding, it can be hot... just thought I'd put in my 2 cents.
Meet Local Sluts Tonight   Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:17 pm GMT
Hey baby just go to http://tinyurl.com/wsnr2 and hook up with local hot young sexy nude girls tonight
makki   Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:54 pm GMT
For me I prefer the accent of a sleepy girl !
Phil   Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:09 am GMT
Dear Miguel, who would take advice on English from a man who has not even mastered it himself?

I don't feel you are qualified to "hate" an accent, if you are unable to use the language correctly in the first place.
Male Guest   Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:15 pm GMT
It is not the mater of accent but of girl (for me, I am a hetero)