Here we go,some American slang which related to cute girl

Damian   Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:53 pm GMT
Smallpox was a killer disease - in 1694 it killed Queen Mary II, joint English monarch with her husband William III. He died in 1702 when the horse he was riding tripped over a molehill.

Edward Jenner was an English physician who developed the vaccine. The last outbreak of smallpox in the UK was in 1962 when a Pakistani guy brought it into the country undetected and six people died as a result. It was eradicated from the world in 1980. The virus is currently held in one or two locations in the world.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/edward_jenner.htm
hales   Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:33 pm GMT
I am an Italian med student. My teacher asked me to write a short text about edema. I do not speak English very well. Thus, I ask someone of you to correct my text in grammar and language. The text is at http://digilander.libero.it/hales/oedema.htm Make your correction and send me an e-mail.
ats   Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:13 pm GMT
i ve met the word "hit" for ugly person only once on internet but it was written "git ".
A phat woman in slang is not an ugly fat woman but a woman who is fat in all the right places .which means a fat firm booty proudly standing in the air and big tits( but not a big stomach or 3 hanging layers of chins for example)
Ecko   Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:02 am GMT
Boy: you could say "Hit me", like, "try me"
or you could say "Hit me " or "Hit me up" which means "call my cell"
karla   Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:02 pm GMT
i'm just curious about the meaning of ( Totm) guys .can you just help me please?
Guest   Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:42 am GMT
<<Jerry Springer is over here doing his TV shows. Please guys...take him back will ya? I know he was born in London but that was by accident. While we're at it you can also have Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow...both lovingly gift wrapped and issued with single tickets from Heathrow.>>

Sorry, Damian... they're yours now! :evil laugh: Maybe you can them off to New Zealand in a few years! :) Also, didn't Mrs Ritchie and her Qabbalah Club move to Israel?...
Guest   Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:43 am GMT
Ooops. I meant "can send them off to..."
Uriel   Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:11 am GMT
(Totm)? What is that?
Guest   Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:57 am GMT
Top o' the morning?
Thought of the moment?
Teacher of the month?

Who knows? Take your pick!
A bored Student   Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:18 am GMT
"Smallpox was a killer disease - in 1694 it killed Queen Mary II, joint English monarch with her husband William III. He died in 1702 when the horse he was riding tripped over a molehill."

They got what they deserved and are now burning in hell.
Larissa   Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:04 pm GMT
Hey,
what's the BrE slang which related to cute girl?
Thank you