English is not important as a matter of fact

James   Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:07 pm GMT
The most important thing in life is you know what you say and i know what i say. So be it!
Jim   Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:42 am GMT
I don't know what you're trying to say.
Guest   Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:06 am GMT
He is saying that what is important to share in someone's life is their feelings and emotions. It does not matter which language they use to express those feelings and emotions. Communication is superior to a language.
Jim   Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:03 am GMT
I was just making a joke. Yes, Guest, you're right. Communication is important. Using English is but one means of communication. If you live in an English speaking society, though, English is very important.
M56   Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:19 am GMT
<If you live in an English speaking society, though, English is very important. >

Also if you live in the worlds of international business, politics, medicine, etc.
new_boy   Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:09 am GMT
Yes.

How do I know that the person I speak with is understand with what I say? Of course, English is important in international communication. Because, we need something to communicate, that is a language. You know that English is a language.
another_new_boy   Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:05 am GMT
The most important thing is money (don't attack me with questions about love, honour etc - did you ever see or touch them?). And since the the most popular money have inscriptions in English, so English is important. When the most popular money have inscriptions in characters or in something like waves which should read back to front, then their characteristic or wave-ular language will be important.
Antonio   Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:02 pm GMT
A circus is also very important in someoneĀ“s life. See, for a child a play of that sort may completely change the childĀ“s life... that child may end the show wanting to become a clown. How lovely that is, innit mates?? And profound
:D
Ok, ok. .. just joking. But I have a point here! lo.