Hello,

there you go:

www.uploadhut.com/upload/371205.wav

Cheers,
Liz
Liz   Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:36 am GMT
Well???
Guest   Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:46 am GMT
maybe Damian's mic is not working :)though his computer is working after all he had posted some posts on 11 and 12 feb respectively.
Franco   Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:58 pm GMT
What exactly do you want? You're speaking english it seems....

Or do you want us to comment on the story? It sounds fairly interesting, I'm excited to know the conclusion...
Guest   Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:54 pm GMT
It is meant for Damian only. Have a look at the heading.
Liz   Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:34 pm GMT
FRANCO:

That's a long story. I started a thread with the title "My accent sample - Damian, Travis, Uriel others please comment". Damian didn't have an audio device, so he wasn't able to listen to and comment on it. Some days ago he asked me to upload the file again so that he can comment on it.

And the original question was: where do you think I'm from?
Liz   Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:56 pm GMT
BTW, others can comment as well.
Guest   Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:23 pm GMT
LIZ: I have a completely new computer set up and I have just listened to your recording - a single run through, but I wish to hear it all over again asap tomorrow. Your voice is lovely and clear and a pleasure to listen to. From this initial hearing I can make out a nice English accent with oriental undertones, which I think are pretty well unmistakable. I am right am I not?

As I say I will listen through it again tomorrow when I am able to. Right now I have company here demanding my attention, so I musn't be too selfish by playing your recording all over again, however much I'd love to. Cool voice!

Oh...you ARE in England? Maybe I need to do some back checking.....
Liz   Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:07 pm GMT
The last Guest:
Are you Damian? :-))
Damian in Edinburgh   Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:44 pm GMT
LIZ: - aye that was me - forgot to insert my name - I did say I had to log off quickly last night. I should really put my name in the box before I hurl myself into the message - I'm Aries! A wee bit later I shall have more time to listen to your link again so trust me, I will comment further on your cool accent. Cheers for now - it's tea time.
Liz   Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:27 pm GMT
Thanks. :-))
mr.curious   Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:35 pm GMT
Damian, you dont drink Coffee!!!!
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:41 am GMT
LIZ: I can't help it - I've just listened to your voice again....Mmmmmm! :-) Will come in later ontoday with further comment.

MR CURIOUS: Coffee comes out of my ears......it's a life saving energiser. The word "teatime" is just a title - it makes no difference what you eat or drink. Right now it's "coffee break" - definitely coffee....
Liz   Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:55 pm GMT
DAMIAN:

Do you REALLY like it? :-)
I'm glad if you do. I'm just wondering what my speech sounds like to people who are not used to it (since they don't know me). I can't really describe or identify it because I can't judge my voice objectively.
neutral observer   Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:30 pm GMT
Your voice sounds awesome and your accent sounds double awesome.