Fredy and Queen

Real Deal   Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:10 pm GMT
Just watched the concert with Fredy Mercury.
If I am correct one of the song he sang was called "Crazy little thing called love. I dont give a damn how the song is called but after giving some liitle analysis ( is it derivative from the word anal? ) it brought me a thought that it cannot be called "Crazy little thing call love" as it wouldn't mean much, right.? Well if yes we'll go with the 1st variant. But what he sings sounds like CRAZY LITTLE THIN COL OV CRAZY LITTLE THIN COL OV CRAZY LITTLE THIN COL OV etc. So does it mean we can weaken our speech and dont pronounce T D and ED the the? Have you name him Jow Blow? he wish you were here? and so on. Tru dat?
Show must go on
Mxsmanic   Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:16 pm GMT
Was he an English teacher?
Real Deal   Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:54 pm GMT
i thought he was a songster I can be wrong though man.
what song is better "It's the final coundown" by EUROPE or "show must go on" by QUEEN?
Guest   Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:11 pm GMT
If you said it like that, I doubt anyone would be able to understand you.
Real Deal   Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:48 pm GMT
hey gest so you're saying if someone have had to fastly say - CRAZY LITTLE THIN COL OV while trembling and shaking allover as Fredy had sang to this known song no one in an universe would be able to distinguish any word and thusly not understand a word said or how it works?
Sander   Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:58 pm GMT
=>Just watched the concert with Fredy Mercury. <=

Really? That's amazing considering he's been dead for, what, 14 years?!.
Real Deal   Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:07 pm GMT
yes his being dad 4 14 years but he was great.
Guest   Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:16 pm GMT
<Really? That's amazing considering he's been dead for, what, 14 years?!. >

Obviously a recording
merc   Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:22 am GMT
I'm amazed that you would pick Freddie as an example of unintelligible singing. I suppose if you were doing an energetic show,being exhausted you would pronounce the words perfectly? How about Bjork as an example or Thom York of radiohead? Sting was an English teacher.
margarita   Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:27 pm GMT
I am from Bulgaria and i love Fredy and Queen!!!!
marcel   Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:47 pm GMT
I am from Romania and I love Fredy and Queen
sam   Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:54 pm GMT
queen make alot of children(u2,darkness,gnsn roses ,,,,)for this generation they are schoool of music . i apreciate them a lot .
Rachel   Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:02 pm GMT
Queen forever!!!
I would like to immortalize this greatest group. How can I contact Brian May and the rest of Queen???
Adam   Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:14 pm GMT
Queen still do concerts, though. They have a new lead singer.
Jim C, Jorvikskyr   Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:33 pm GMT
The new singer for that tour was Paul Rodgers, I think his name is Paul.. Any way he's from one of my favourite bands Free, I should really know his name... All right now was one of Free's hits.