How do I write?

Victoria   Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:43 pm GMT
I am to write about myself but it is taking me the long times. I use the dictionary to help with most words. Do you understand these sentences;

"So my uncle Henrik live in the north. He mate with the reindeer for the meats and skins. This Christmas I send him the Christmas card from London with a Rudolph picture and he lol. I am not seeing him often because the journey is too long. I miss him and the reindeers. I call my agent Claus the name Santa for the nicknames. He is busy mostly with my photo shoots."

Do I say "mostly with my photo shoots" or "mostly for my photo shoots"?
superhao   Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:15 pm GMT
'be busy with sth' is intrinsic form .Get it?
Victoria   Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:58 pm GMT
so he is busy with shoots?
Skippy   Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:59 pm GMT
Hope this is helpful...

"My uncle Henrik lives in the north. He breeds reindeer for meat and skins. This Christmas I sent him a Christmas card from London with a picture of Rudolph and he laughed. I don't see him often because the trip is too long. I miss him and the reindeer. I call my agent Claus or Santa for short [this sentence is kinda weird...not sure exactly what you wanted to say]. He has been busy with my photo shoots."

Or that's how I would type it out lol. I'm weird though...maybe someone else can do it better.
wzg   Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:46 am GMT
your saying are very good
Victoria   Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:53 am GMT
Thank you Skippy
x
TomJimJack   Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:57 pm GMT
To Victoria:
Are you the Victoria some dude called Bimbo?
Victoria   Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:34 pm GMT
I am a girl not a dude. I AM NOT CALLED BIMBO. I AM NOT CALLED AIRHEAD.