Which language sounds the worst??

Un Mallorquí.   Fri May 25, 2007 3:54 pm GMT
Guest,

Em sap greu que te'n vagis, però et comprenc.

Désolé de ton départ mais je te comprends.

Miquel
Sergio   Fri May 25, 2007 5:16 pm GMT
Miquel,

Je viens de te renvoyer ma réponse.
Alba   Fri May 25, 2007 5:17 pm GMT
<<@Alba

Every nation has diaspora
but
Most Albanians abroad hide their albanianess

and tell that they are Greek or Italian>>

Im not talking about diaspora. Im talking about the Albanians who are not immigrants in Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Chams in Northewestern Greece. There are at least 9 million of us lol. An Albanian saying they're Italian is one thing because Albanian guys couldnt be mistaken for Italian IMO I could tell an Albanian guy from 9 km away. However, an Albanian who says they are Greek are no longer Albanian to me and they are a disgrace.
Alba   Fri May 25, 2007 8:55 pm GMT
Not to mention that two famous supermodels Emina Cunmulaj and Eva Pepaj are Albanian lolll. How many famous supermodels are Greek?? not that that matters but ur the one showing off, I just answered someone who said Albanians say they're Greek abroad, well they're not true Albanians and thats offensive to me. Thats all.
Alba   Sun May 27, 2007 12:17 am GMT
I wasnt trying to be offensive. Someone said that Albanians abroad often say they are Greek. I asked why since most Greeks are ugly. This is the truth, not the rambling of an Albanian.
Ashamed   Sun May 27, 2007 7:19 am GMT
@Alba

Beauty is something subjective

At the top of misses world are Indians(close to gypsies)

although severals may don't consider them beautiful

P.S.
George Tenet(Gjergj Koka) was born in Albania

and became Greek-American

Perparim Hetemaj became Finnish

I can tell you many Albanians that change their citizenship.
mel   Sun May 27, 2007 12:08 pm GMT
j'ai regardé une vidéo turque
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNEq0A4ZLIE
le turc est tres joli et puis les garçons sont tres beaux
Ashamed   Sun May 27, 2007 2:38 pm GMT
@Alba

We say exactly the same thing

So many Albanians changed their citizenship

most of them became Greeks(Maniani,Shabani,etc)

Tenet is an active member of the greek-american community.He is married to greek-american A. Stephanie Glakas-Tenet.

Yes in the modern world you can change your ethnicity

Nobody can stop you.

Since you live in USA,you can easily understand it.
Alba   Sun May 27, 2007 6:15 pm GMT
And one more thing *Ashamed* since this lowlife, Greek cock sucker George *gaylord* Tenet claims to be Greek, whos to say that people havent done this same thing in the past?? Like Alexander the great couldve been Albanian, Socrates, etc since they *claim* to be Greek but arent????????? Like the weightlifting homo Pirros Dimas (Pirro Dhima). I mean most of your famous people and those lovely "Greek" beauty contestants you mentioned were probably Albanian too??? Thanks for bringing up a great point. But still I don't hate Greece/Greeks, not as much as the Albanians who try to become "Greek".
Thetis   Sun May 27, 2007 8:48 pm GMT
Sorry Alba

but George Tenet is from South Albania(Korce)
Pyrros Dimas(Himara),from a region in which
the greek minority exists

I know that Maniani and Shabani were born Albanians

Socrates,Alexander albanians??

There is no historical proof of that.
Alba   Sun May 27, 2007 9:07 pm GMT
South Albania IS THE HEART OF ALBANIA!!!! His real name is "GJERGJ KOKA". GJERGJ the Albanian name for George and "KOKA" which means head in Albanian. PIRRO DHIMA is also Albanian. They are traitors that's all. But George Tenet was considered a traitor and a liar to America too so you can keep him. Alexander the Great could have been Albanian, if people are calling themself "Greek" now in the modern world, they have done it in the past. Although I am POSITIVE that Greeks forced Pirro Dhima to say he's Greek, they'd never allow an Albanian to represent them in the olympics...

"The true history of mankind will be written only when in its writing will participate the Albanians'"--MAXIMILIAN LAMBERTZ
Calliope   Mon May 28, 2007 6:32 am GMT
Hmm. So, Pyrros Dimas is an Albanian, because he was born in Albania, though by parents of Greek origin; however, the Chams, who were born in Greece and have Albanian heritage, are not Greeks but Albanians still? Lol. How exactly does that work? Looks like all you have to do is fly over Albania, and you instantly become Albanian, you and your descendants.

And of course, who cares what these people self-identify as, right? Nicely done, Alba. Nicely done.