How do you call a promiscuous woman?

Riadach   Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:11 pm GMT
I call her the missus, god help her she just can't control herself. And would ya balem her having to cuddle up to my hairy arse every night :-)
Pub Lunch   Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:30 pm GMT
Ha ha - Chatham!! It really is a small world Andy!! A lovely place is Chatham!! It is just on the other side of the thames from me (we are referring to Chatham Kent??) Yep your spot on there mate - in fact it reminds me of home!!
Being an Essex boy I'll have to commend defeat to Damian. But I have no complaints geezer!!!!
Promiscuous Woman   Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:30 pm GMT
A social worker or man's best friend.
inventor.   Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:00 pm GMT
Miss. Shaggy...... Mike Myer's ever green dialogue in his movies....come on shag me baby... so I invented the word "Miss shaggy" . someone who is available 24/7 for shagging males'...... you know what I mean.
Andy   Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:00 pm GMT
Pub Lunch, yep Chaa'um Kent. Essex man eh?. Good job I didn't crack an Essex girl joke HAHA. Nothin wrong with Essex boys -my Dad was born in Buckhurst Hill.
Franco   Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:51 am GMT
I would call her a nymphomaniac.
Damian in Edinburgh   Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:18 am GMT
***Publunch, Damian's obviously been down here to Chatham on a saturday night. ;-) ***

No, I've never been anywhere near Chatham (one of the Kent Medway towns?) but I know exactly where it is and what it has become well known for over the years (I checked it out on the net). Does a long standing association with the Royal Navy have anything to do with the link between Chatham and the title of this thread? Much like Portsmouth and Plymouth....two more naval ports that could fit the same bill. :-)
Andy   Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:54 pm GMT
Damian, your dockyard theory makes sense and yes Chatham is a Medway town.
Guest   Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:05 am GMT
Mother, since all mother had sex
Skippy   Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:27 am GMT
lol I just noticed that a previous poster agreed to be my hussy.

And of course I got the pearl necklace thing right, I'm in college....

Sorry, I know those responses are months over-due.
Ocnarf   Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:31 am GMT
Skippy, I want to present to you a Pearl Necklace.
Adolfo   Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:20 pm GMT
In European Spanish "guarrilla" is the term usually used.
Guest   Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:07 pm GMT
with her phone number
Skippy   Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:58 pm GMT
lol thanks for the offer, but i'm gonna have to decline.
Guest   Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:26 pm GMT
Uriel