What is your first language?

JLK   Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:27 pm GMT
I'm about to piss in my pants because of laughter.
JLK   Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:33 am GMT
I suppose I should be flattered that this troll wants to be me.

But I'm just too freaked out by his 60 Intelligence Quotient and obvious homosexual tendencies...
K. T.   Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:54 am GMT
Stefan,

If you speak Romanian fluently, I wonder if you'd be so kind as to do the Emergency Medical Quiz on this page in this forum.

Thank-you,

K. T.

I'm familiar with some SCB, but if you feel there are significant differences between Serbian, Croatian, and Bosnian, would you note those there as well?

I know where Montenegro is. I've never met anyone from that country, though. I thought that Montenegro was one of the locations in the latest James Bond film, wasn't it? Beautiful scenery.
Guest   Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:53 pm GMT
J'en ai marre de Mallorqui et de son nationalisme exagéré! On connait tout de sa vie! ça suffit! J'espère qu'il tuera le temps à écrire de bons romans pour la postérité
from US   Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:00 pm GMT
Is Montenegro a Spanish speaking country?
Guest   Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:54 pm GMT
Montenegro is an indipendent european country. Its national language is serbo-croatian
from US   Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:57 pm GMT
And how come its name is Montenegro? It sounds Spanish , not Serbian.
Stefan   Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:41 pm GMT
Grammatical Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin are deffinitley the same languge.
Serbs and Montenegrins prefer to write it in cirillic script (but it can be written in latin script too) while Bosniacs (muslim population of Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Croatians use onley latin script.
There are four dialects of "this language" which have notheing to do with political look of this region.

SHTOKAVIAN - the dialect on which is based the grammatical language of all those countries and spoken by majority of population
CHAKAVIAN - which is spoken in Istria (Croatia) and over the coast of adratic sea. I can say that this dialect or maybee even a separate language is very different from standard SBC, it was infulenced by Italian and its not mutally inteligeble with SBC.
KAJKAVIAN - is spoken in northwest of Croatia and capital Zagreb. It is actually more related to Slovenian language and it can be sorted as dialect of Slovenia.
TORLAKIAN - is mainley spoken in eastern Serbia, but also in west Bulgaria and Macedonia. Like Kajkavian on the west, Torlakian shares many features with Bulgarian and Macedonian
thats something short about dialects

Now, Shtokavian has tree variations, prnunciations, I dont know how too call tham we sad narecija for that. And thats one thing that makes SBC different. There are EKAVIAN, IKAVIAN and IJEKAVIAN variations. so the word "vreme (time)" in Serbian would sound "vrijeme" in Croatin and Bosnian, Serbian "lepota-beuty" "ljepota"...
Other difference is in lexic. Croatin and serbian are different in some words like serb. HLEB cro. KRUH (bread)....
So, Croatian and Bosnian shares same pronunciatin but lexicaly Bosnian is with Serbian. Montenegrin pronunciation is a little different but is sorted with Bosnian and Croatian.
There are also some differences in grammar, but wery few. All I know is that words in sentance can be different in cro and serb :
serb: Da li mozes da kazes Marku da necu doci
cro : Mozes li kazat Marku da necu doci
So Serbis Croats Bosnians Montenegrins speak the same language wich has his own dialicts
Stefan   Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:44 pm GMT
in SBC the name of Montenegro is CRNA GORA
Stefan   Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:49 pm GMT
Emergency Medical Quiz - I dont undertand K. T. There are many on this forum who speak romanian fluently
Guest   Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:54 pm GMT
Йо пенсо ке эсто подрийа сер ун гран проблема пара тодос лос ке но сабэн надар. Но керо морир де манэра тан десаградаблэ.
Guest   Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:57 am GMT
Yo me crié con una jauría silvestre por eso no tengo idioma nativo. Me ha resultado muy difícil aprender idiomas humanos porque estoy acostumbrado a comunicarme a través de gestos y gemidos. Afortunadamente sólo tenía 12 años cuando por fin ingresé en la sociedad, por eso he tenido bastante tiempo para rehabilitarme, pero hay otras personas que no han podido en absoluto aprender idiomas humanos debido a que ya les había pasado la edad máxima cuando fueron descubiertos, ya les era demasiado tarde, los cambios en sus cerebros ya eran irreversibles...
JLK   Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:09 am GMT
That is my situation.
Guestapo   Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:52 am GMT
Йо крео ке эскрибиендо ком эсто эс муй дивертидо.
K. T.   Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:35 am GMT
Stefan,

Thank-you for your comments on SCB. I really found your explanation very interesting.

About Romanian: I wasn't aware that many Romanians were Antimooners.