Which are the most useful languages to travel?

A-S   Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:28 pm GMT
<<<<Ahhh!! what another load of bullshits! Now there is the "historical" thread...>>>>

La connaissance et le savoir ne te feraient pas de mal...

<< So according to you Corse and all the Cote d'Azur should be Italian speaking areas SINCE they were always Italian and France stole them. Simple. >>

Faux, totalement FAUX!

Premièrement, nos amis Corses fûrent au début de notre ère Grecs et Romains, Vandales, Byzantins, Sarrasins, puis Pisans (pour les imbéciles voir la tour de pise...), et génois, de ce fait jamais italiens et ne parlèrent jamais l'italien moderne. C'est comme dire que les Portugais parlèrent espagnol...

Deuxièmement, les habitants de la côte d'azur n'ont jamais obtenu la nationalité italienne excepté Menton.
La "Provence" (c'est ainsi que l'on appelle cette terre, et non pas French riviera pour les touristes), fût tour à tour Gauloise, Grecque, Romaine, Franque, Indépendante, Sarrasine, Indépendante sous la protection du royaume de France, réunifiée à la couronne de France, région administrative de la république. L'occitan provençal est plus proche du français (même racine que le français: le gallo-roman) que l'italien, ainsi même, il existe quelques villes italiennes historiquement occitanes.

<<The Monaco Royal Family is a family descendant from the Ligurian region, so Monaco should speak Italian? >>

Les Grimaldi ou Grimaldo ont beau être d'origine ligure, ils sont inextricablement liés à la culture française depuis le début (voir comtes d'Anjou, chevaliers de Malte, Croisades), et si ils sont d'origine ligure ils sont donc étrangers à la Provence, donc ce que tu dis n'a pas de rapport avec la Côte d'Azur.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:47 pm GMT
Go suck on a dick until your mouth is full of cum, then go french kiss you mother.

Why have I to do what you do every day filthy frog????
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:52 pm GMT
<< Why have I to do what you do every day filthy frog???? >>

Is that the best you could come up with, you nasty little piece of shit?

You're a fucking retard who only deserve to be relegated to wiping people's asses. Go jerk off your mother and shave her pubic hair... she's not getting any action.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:58 pm GMT
The Italian region named Aosta Valley, is historically a francophone (and francoprovençal) land, and French is an official language of this region with Italian of course, but with Benito Mussolini the "italianization" cause the gradual disapearance of the French language.
" September 22nd 1561, the duke Emmanuel-Philibert declares the french language official as a replacement of the Latin for the West part of his duchy and the Valley of Aoste."

TOTALLY FALSE!!!

La connaissance et le savoir ne te feraient pas de mal...

YOU NEED THEM DESPERATELY SINCE YOU GET YOUR "SAVOIR" ON WIKIPEDIA IF YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON OF ALL THESE POSTS, BUT NOBODY HERE GIVE A NAME...

<< So according to you Corse and all the Cote d'Azur should be Italian speaking areas SINCE they were always Italian and France stole them. Simple. >>

Faux, totalement FAUX!

TOTALLY TRUE! CORSE AND COTE D'AZUR WERE ITALIAN

Premièrement, nos amis Corses fûrent au début de notre ère Grecs et Romains, Vandales, Byzantins, Sarrasins, puis Pisans (pour les imbéciles voir la tour de pise...), et génois, de ce fait jamais italiens et ne parlèrent jamais l'italien moderne. C'est comme dire que les Portugais parlèrent espagnol...

YOUR CORSE "FRIENDS" ARE SO FRIENDS THAT WOULD SPIT ON YOU IF THEY COULD.
AND YES, THE CORSE WAS ITALIAN (GENOA, PISAN ETC.) AND IT HAS VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH FRANCE, UNTIL THE FRENCH INVASION OF XVIII CENTURY.

<<The Monaco Royal Family is a family descendant from the Ligurian region, so Monaco should speak Italian? >>

Les Grimaldi ou Grimaldo ont beau être d'origine ligure, ils sont inextricablement liés à la culture française depuis le début (voir comtes d'Anjou, chevaliers de Malte, Croisades), et si ils sont d'origine ligure ils sont donc étrangers à la Provence, donc ce que tu dis n'a pas de rapport avec la Côte d'Azur.

INTERESTING: SO "HISTORICAL THREADS" ARE VALABLE ONLY WHEN FRENCH!
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:05 pm GMT
<< TOTALLY FALSE!!! >>

Why? Provide your proof, an internet link, a book. Don't just deny it like that.

<< YOU NEED THEM DESPERATELY SINCE YOU GET YOUR "SAVOIR" ON WIKIPEDIA >>

The whole world searches and consults Wikipedia, it is the #1 encyclopaedia on the intenet, only stubborn and ignorant motherfuckers like you refuse to do so.

You're an angry and bitter loser, and you deserve to be so annoyed because you don't listen.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:05 pm GMT
<< Why have I to do what you do every day filthy frog???? >>

Is that the best you could come up with, you nasty little piece of shit?

You're a fucking retard who only deserve to be relegated to wiping people's asses. Go jerk off your mother and shave her pubic hair... she's not getting any action.

NO IT'S THE BEST A MORON LIKE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND!
ah ah! i DIDN'T KNOW RETARDED CHILDREN WRITE ON THIS FORUM!
IS IT YOUR FREE HOUR FROM MEDICAL TREATMENTS??!!!
I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB BUT I REPEAT YOU I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR HABITS OR LISTEN TO YOUR PRACTICE WITH YOUR BITCH MUM AND I'M NOT INTERESTED IN GIVE NOTHING TO THE SLUTTY WHORE OF YOUR FUCKIN MOTHER OR THE SEXUAL MANIAC OF YOUR FATHER...WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY !!!!
ON THE OTHER HAND RETARDED CUNTS CAME FROM THIS KING OF HELL!
YOU HAVE ALL OUR COMPREHENSION, BUT STOP RAPE YOUR MOTHER TO SATISFY YOUR (NOT SO MUCH) REPRESSED PSCICHOTIC AND GAY TASTES!!!!
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:10 pm GMT
Do me a favour, come back when you have learned how to write in English.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:15 pm GMT
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:31 pm GMT
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:44 pm GMT
lool, what a loser.

I'm not even American, nor French but keep them coming, they're funny.
Right now, you're surfing the net looking for pictures instead of getting back on topic or searching for something that proves your point (or lack thereof).
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:58 pm GMT
Do me a favour, come back when you have learned how to write in English

Do me a favour DON'T COME BACK, I can't give a fuck to write in English
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:01 pm GMT
Did you do what I told you and jerked off your mother?
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:06 pm GMT
lool, I swear to God I feel like making you cry today, you son of a bitch.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:35 pm GMT
Why are you always taliking about that filthy perverted sow of your mother??? AHAHAHA!!
You'd better to pray God since he was so cruel with you so far!! AHAHAH!!!!
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:39 pm GMT
<< Why are you always taliking about that filthy perverted sow of your mother??? AHAHAHA!!
You'd better to pray God since he was so cruel with you so far!! AHAHAH!!!! >>

Your answers are so shitty and innocent.
You make me feel sorry about you, I will let you go this time.