Question to UK citizens

American   Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:40 am GMT
"I wonder if that strange bloke knows what NATO stands for?"--brit

I wonder why the US didn't support Hitler instead of Stalin? Hitler would've been the greatest statesman in history if he knew how to get along with the Jews. Damn. I hate the British, and I hope Iran nukes London so NY can once again become the financial capital of the world.
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:54 am GMT
I am not sure about that. There is a high chnace that Iran is gonna be nuked by the USA. Just like Japan was nuked. Ok. Muslims are known as fundmentalists but they are not paranoid like Americans. There lies a key difference!
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:00 am GMT
These sort of comments are really not worthy of a forum like Antimoon! What a pity. Oh well.......we have to live with it I suppose....it's the way of the world.
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:52 am GMT
I wonder why the US didn't support Hitler instead of Stalin?

Truly I wonder it too since US is the most nazi country ever existed
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:18 am GMT
>>I wonder why the US didn't support Hitler instead of Stalin?

Truly I wonder it too since US is the most nazi country ever existed <<

Oh hi Franco and Franco. How's South America treating you? Your parents back in Spain were wondering how you were.
Andy   Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:21 pm GMT
"American" will be pleased to learn that NY is still the financial capital of the world.

I work in "The City" (London's financial centre).

Americans could do me a huge favour by getting rid of that Sarbanes-Oxley Bill. I know Enron was a big deal but Sarbanes is like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. I spend half my time putting Sarbanes cr*p together for dumb auditors instead of making money.
American   Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:25 pm GMT
All the hot IPOs are listed in London. and now deriviatives are booming there as well.
American   Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:25 pm GMT
All the hot IPOs are listed in London. and now deriviatives are booming there as well.
EnglishBunny   Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:00 pm GMT
Well I hate Americans who hate the British, so we are in good company.

"I hope Iran nukes London so NY can once again become the financial capital of the world."

Irans left it a bit too late, America's time as the first super power is almost up, besides Iran hates America more, so if you want them to develop nuclear weapons, good for you, just don't cry when cold winter starts spreading throughout the states.

I might, I love America and would find the deaths of innocent people, hard to swallow.
Uriel   Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:15 am GMT
<<Uriel, nice of you to notice that I have tried throughout to be civil to the third best country (I'm English-Japanese) in the World and whilst Muslims in your country have pretty much stayed staunchly pro-American, all it takes are a few to change that perception.>>

I usually think the best of people until otherwise proven wrong. ;P And it's pretty easy to tell thoughtful individuals from silly trolls. I've been on international forums for quite a few years now -- I pay country-bashing (any country!) no mind any more -- hardly worth acknowledging, really.

English-Japanese, eh? I spent three of my high school years on an army base in Japan, and most of my schoolmates were American/Japanese (or Chinese or Korean or Thai or what have you). I did meet a couple of English/Asian kids while I was there (although they mostly went to the international schools in Tokyo, since their parents weren't usually military).
Guest   Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:51 am GMT
Urial, So no big surprize there. You dont act like a cry baby. ;)
Andy   Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:04 am GMT
In general we've still got some way to go before London becomes the financial centre of the world. Some things are hot at present but some are not.
Uriel   Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:19 am GMT
<<Urial, So no big surprize there. You dont act like a cry baby. ;) >>

It's hard to get worked up over the same ol' tired insults and steretypes after the millionth time you hear them. Maybe if somebody actually comes up with a new one.... :D