Languages of the "Educated"?

French guy   Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:34 am GMT
French is the language of the educated, and the second most studied second language in the world. Rack it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So people in Africa are more educated than people in the US?
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:48 am GMT
<<So people in Africa are more educated than people in the US?>>

No, but they're all more educated than you and the other Hispanics!
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:57 am GMT
Hispanics are the least educated people on Earth. Spanish is the language of the underclass and no one else.
Franco   Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:39 am GMT
Spanish boasts many geniuses that speak it, and good-hearted people.

Russian boasts many geniuses includeing Putin who speaks it, future King.
JM   Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:56 am GMT
I think you don't understand what culture is.That's the problem . You cannot say one language is more educated than others only by your prejudices. You can see an exchange of messages from hispanic and english-speaking people trying to translate phrases. See Location.
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=189668
Don't you think those people are educated?
In addition, you can see they write good spanish and they are from different locations in Americas. Even Americans can write good spanish.
Take this as an example of how to work well with languages.
Eso es todo , amigos.
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:04 am GMT
French is the language of the gays!! Rack it in your ass!
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:06 am GMT
A recent post with a video (promptly deleted by US censorship) showed the HIGH level of education of Americans!!!!!!!
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:58 am GMT
El español es el idioma de los maricones.
Jean   Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:32 pm GMT
C´est n´est pas vrai. C´est le français.
Jean   Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:33 pm GMT
C´est n´est pas vrai. C´est le français.
Mallorquí.   Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:55 pm GMT
Hujambo.

J'ai commencé à étudier le swahili. Je trouve que c'est une langue très "eduquée", et extrêmement intéressante. Cela dépend seulement de la personne qui la parle. Comme n'importe quelle autre langue.

Miquel
Refined intellectual   Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:00 pm GMT
The only classy language is farting and I'm fed up to repeat it, more classy if you fire them. I always do it and I'm more than respected.
Remeber it
kawaii   Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:59 pm GMT
In western world, they are English, French, and German.

In eastern world, they are English, Chinese, and Japanese.

There are so many important languages in the world, and people just cannot learn all of them. Therefore, it is wise that we just learn some of them.
Guest   Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:52 pm GMT
There are not educated languages. There are people that are educated or not. An Arabic, a Russian or an American can be educated or not.

Officially, there are 6 universal languages, the UNO languages are Chinese, Spanish, English, Arabic, Russian and French (order speakers).

In this list, German and Japanese are not
Skippy   Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:12 pm GMT
I'd say Ancient Greek and Latin, of course... Italian in the 16th and 17th centuries... French in the 18th and 19th... Now it's English for sure... But since here in America, no one really learns a second language outside of school, the "languages of education" are the ones most useful in business... Smaller businesses in America would value Spanish speaking abilities while multinational corporations would rather you be able to speak languages like German and Japanese.