About mutual intelligibility between Spanish, Italian and Fr

Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:19 pm GMT
Perhaps, but when I said congenital idiocy I was referring to you .
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:21 pm GMT
On Wikipedia, people are supposed to cite their sources. That map on the Italian page has no source as far as I can tell. Some little kid probably colored it in and someone posted it on the internet as fact. It doesn't take into consideration the DIRECT ties that FRENCH has with OCCITAN and ITALIAN!
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:24 pm GMT
If the information is self-made they don't need to cite sources. You don't claim any sources, so I give more credit to what italian wikipedians say about their own language that what you poor american say. You must understand me.
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:31 pm GMT
No, you can't just make shit up and post it on Wikipedia. At least not on the English version of Wikipedia. Maybe in other, inferior languages, but on our version, we have standards that must be met.

Read the Italian version of the article on the French language. It's fascinating. And I have to assume that you agree with everything said in that article, as well.
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:37 pm GMT
I don't know if English version is better than the Italian version of Wikipedia, but in this issue, the italian language, I think Italian Wikipedia is the best source.
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:41 pm GMT
Of course you think it's the best on this issue, because it supports your point of view. You're a hypocrite.
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:45 pm GMT
It is a legitimate strategy, isn't? People search sources which support their own point of view. I don't think it is illogical to find Italian Wikipedia the best place to know about Italian language.
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:59 pm GMT
Are you refferring to me? Strange, I'm not the idiot who read wikipedia
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:00 pm GMT
You don't read anything.
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:11 pm GMT
To tell the truth I prefer people who don't read and don't infest forums with idiocies from wikipedia thinking they are right just because they read in Internet the first complete page of their life
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:18 pm GMT
If you don't read anything you can't know if what Wikipedia says is true or not. Sorry but what you say makes no sense.
Franco   Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:55 pm GMT
Want proof for that Wikipedia is rubbish?

I created a page for a make-believe country which lasted for 21 days before it was discovered.
Adolf   Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:05 am GMT
It can happen with English wikipedia because most of English speakers are credulous people but other versions are highly rigurous
Guest   Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:12 am GMT
Oh go fuck yourself Adolf, you're so god damned opinionated and wrong that it's ridiculous.
K. T.   Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:27 am GMT
I created a page for a make-believe country which lasted for 21 days before it was discovered.

Funny, if true.