Rhyme an memory

M56   Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:01 am GMT
<Is Antimoon to be trusted? >

Is it?
Guest   Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:01 pm GMT
"Is it?"

"come on man, you know the answer of your questions and sources , too.....I don't know your hidden agenda"

Now M56, it's true. You know the answer to your questions.

As for hidden agenda: you read stuff and then ask questions about whatever you have just learned in order to make appearance of know-it-all.
Are you to be trusted?
M56   Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:21 pm GMT
<As for hidden agenda: you read stuff and then ask questions about whatever you have just learned in order to make appearance of know-it-all. >

I read stuff and then like chewing the fat on such. You, on the other hand, only seem to want to contribute non-language learning posts. why is that? Do you have anything worthwhile to say about any of the topics here? And, why do you hide beneath the guise of "Guest"?
Guest   Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:45 pm GMT
This is how Bius defended you and I still think it was reasonable:

<I fail to understand why you guys are so concerned with whether M56, Pos and Bridget are the same person or different persons. Whether trollery exists or not, does it reduce the force and soundness of their arguments in any slightest way? If you are concerned with who speaks rather than what they speak of, you are certainly missing the real point!>

You're missing the point.
M56   Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:25 pm GMT
<You're missing the point. >

You're floundering. Now, on with the topic discussion - if you will permit.