@Pos & Friends

M56   Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:32 pm GMT
<The site administrators do however, and I am seriously considering whether or not I should recommend that they ban your IP. >

That would be a ban of around 15 people.
furrykef   Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:38 pm GMT
Thank you, Josh.

To the others, I don't feel the need to participate in any further discussion here unless somebody can actually demonstrate how I'm attacking anybody in any way. If you want a calm and cool-headed debate, I'm perfectly willing to provide one, but I have already wasted far too much time today answering to empty personal attacks. This is going nowhere.

- Kef
furrykef   Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:40 pm GMT
<< I don't feel the need to participate in any further discussion here >>

Just to clarify, "here" just refers to this particular thread.
Guest   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:16 pm GMT
<Gwest, forget it, the bunch of pals here will win in the end. When a forum is controlled by a clique such as you have here, there's no justice. Just go on posting language questions. See if they can keep up. >

The justice can not be provided to a sockpuppet. Dude, do something worthwhile in real life and make a name for yourself. Creating one dummy name after another is not going to make you a self-important person infront of others. Yes, kef has tolerated a lot of bullshit from you. More power to him.Instead of crying and asking silly questions, take a bubble bath and have a fook!
M56   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:20 pm GMT
<All of whom have abused their posting privileges in exactly the same way. >

Really? Including me? How?

Have you requested a ban of poster who called me an "arrogant asshole"?
Gwest   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:23 pm GMT
<If you want a calm and cool-headed debate, >

LOL! The one who accused people of being sockpuppets now plays Mr Innocent. How do you sleep at night, Kef?
Guest   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:24 pm GMT
<Have you requested a ban of poster who called me an "arrogant asshole"? >

because he spoke the truth. You are one.
Guest   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:24 pm GMT
<More power to him.Instead of crying and asking silly questions, take a bubble bath and have a fook! >

Take English lessons.
Guest   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:26 pm GMT
To M56/pos/etc

<Take English lessons. >

It is not like your English is great.