Name Translation

Sheri   Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:17 am GMT
Can someone please help me make sure that my kids names are spelt correctly in Gaelic Scot. I am getting my second Scottish tattoo and of course it needs to be right.

ALYSHA

BRANDON

Thanks for the help!
K. T.   Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:40 am GMT
I don't advise you to get another tattoo. Yes, this is unsolicited advice. Sometimes folks regret it later (even though it's trendy now)...It also makes things difficult in the healthcare setting at times (when unmarked skin is needed for certain procedures.)

It sounds like you like your kids a lot and I hope someone helps you with the translation, though. Maybe you could get someone to do some cool calligraphy for you of their names and frame the artwork. If you are a bit of an artist maybe you could even do it yourself. JMO.
Sheri   Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:25 pm GMT
Defiantly unsolicited advice!! I have 10 tattoos and do not plan on stopping. Choice of canvas is personal and this is how I express my art. Thanks but you may want to wait until someone asks for your opinion until you give it.
Guest   Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:03 pm GMT
Do you really mean "defiantly" or was that a typo of "definitely"? Anyway, I think tatoos are gross. lol