IMAGINE HOW IT WOULD BE?

JA   Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:37 pm GMT
Now I am working for a company specialized in the digital products. My manager asked me to seek the contact informations on the website just like EBAY, ALIBABA and etc. Only can I find the telephone number & the fax number. Today, my manager said to me: just call them and ask if they would like to recieve our information. However, I think it a polite way because I had been permitted to send the fax or the e-mails. But more often than not it occurs to me that no answering from the telephone. Here I would like to ask how it would be if I sent the fax without agreed?

Maybe this is a silly question?

We don' t want to infringe the laws; we only hope to expand our market; many people do the exactly same thing; To send is of the freedom of mine with your refusal is your right. Maybe it occurred to you yesterday.
Many thanks with I hate spam.
Guest   Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:41 am GMT
*Are you asking for English language-related suggestions on how to solicit potential customers? *

Is ' solicit ' a good word in this sentence?

My dictionary tells me it means to begger something for somebody; but here I want to mean: I develop the potential customers other than I solicit the potential customers because you know: to sell is my right meanwhile, to weave it away is your freedom. Sometimes, or more often than not, silence will come back instead of weaving away or something else.