What are the A-sexual English Names?

atypical   Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:32 pm GMT
Can you refer me to some A-sexual English names that can be either a guy's name or girl's name?

For example, 'Chris' can be either a guy or a girl?

What other names can be A-sexual like 'Chris'?
Guest   Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:39 pm GMT
Chris makes me horny
I like guys named Chris
Guest   Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:02 pm GMT
here's a list of unisex names:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unisex_name#List_of_names_that_can_be_unisex

BTW: unisex names used for guys is totally gay!!!!!1
atypical   Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:05 pm GMT
Darn!! I forgot the word 'UNISEX'!!!

That's why I used the more difficult word 'a-sexual'!!
Silly me =p
atypical   Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:07 pm GMT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unisex_name#List_of_names_that_can_be_unisex
Thanks for the link but it seems too long!!

Could you refer me to some COMMON UNISEX NAMES like Chris?
Chris and Alex are all I can think of right now.
furrykef   Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:17 pm GMT
"Asexual" is generally written without a hyphen, by the way.

And don't worry, I'd probably have forgotten the word "unisex" too. ;)

- Kef
Guest   Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:36 pm GMT
Let alone if there wasn't the typical idiot talking about "gay".
I suppose unisex names for women are not gay, uh?
Guest   Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:29 pm GMT
Your mom is gay ...
Guest   Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:25 pm GMT
...like your dad?
Nice guest   Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:32 pm GMT
Oh for goodness sake, will the owners of this site please make it members only!!!!
Guest   Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:39 pm GMT
Yeah, make it a members only forum for gays
Guest   Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:36 pm GMT
will the owners of this site please make it members only except for Nice guest
Skippy   Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:06 am GMT
The tendency (at least with names in English) is for male names to become female names (Ashley, Lindsay, etc.) but female names never really become male names... So while "gay" is hardly the appropriate term, the tendency of girls having guys names is much more common than guys having girls names.
Damian in Edinburgh   Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:07 am GMT
Disregarding silly comments in some postings here, there are a number of asexual, unisex first names for people here in the United Kingdom. I'm not all that convinced that the last statement made by Skippy in the post immediately preceding this one. When I was at uni in Leeds, Yorkshire, England, I heard of this very male, very butch, very masculine and extremely aggressive (in a strictly professional way only) wrestler called......Shirley. His full name was Shirley Crabtree. Apparently Shirley was a fairly common name for boys in Yorkshire at one time of the day, but I don't think fo one moment that any parents would inflict that name on their new born son these days, no matter how tolerant and accepting we may be in this country of alternative lifestyles and sexualities.

On GMTV (a British early morning TV program of news and chat and general current affairs roundup) the "resident" doctor is a male by the name of Dr Hilary Jones. One morning he was in discussion with another Hilary - only this one was a woman with a medical problem. It was funny to see them both addressing each other by the same name, man to woman and woman to man. In British Government we have a minister called Hilary Benn, the M.P. for Leeds Central - a male, and son of Sir Anthony Wedgwood Benn.
Damian in Edinburgh   Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:09 am GMT
***I'm not all that convinced that the last statement made by Skippy in the post immediately preceding this one***....add on "is strictly true" to this sentence.