The most studied World languages

Guest   Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:44 pm GMT
Who cares, what languages the Chinese like, I just know one thing, only European languages can become international languages, and Chinese will not be one of them, it's too damn hard and ugly.
Guest   Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:46 pm GMT
China is a big market and everybody is interested in them, so it's important to know what the Chinese like. Europe on the other hand is decadent country whose population is becoming older and older. It's believed than in 2050 Europe will have less population than US and the average age will be 60 years old compared to 30 in US.
Guest   Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:01 pm GMT
I just glanced the topics and I thought htis one was named "The most stupid World languages." LOL
Guest   Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:57 pm GMT
<Why would Italian be more useful than Spanish in China? That is nonsense. China's relationship with Latin America is much more important in economic terms than that with Italy, a medium sized country in Europe>

Italian GDP is as big as South American one..
Guest   Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:31 pm GMT
<<Italian GDP is as big as South American one.. _>>

Not at all, Mexico GDP is 1.2 billions. That of Brazil is about the same. Italy's GDP is 1.8 billion. Also you have Argentina, Venezuela and so on. South Amerca is immensely more important for China in the commercial sense.
Guest   Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:22 pm GMT
Why are you mentioning how beautiful the languages are? That has no bearing. Look at English, one of the ugliest languages ever devised, but that hasn't stopped its international status.