Which language sounds the worst??

L'italofilo   Sun May 20, 2007 2:10 pm GMT
lars:<Spanish is definitely a thousand times more beautiful than Italian.
Especially songs in the Italian language make my hair curl, really. Don't like that language at all.>

Talk nonsense! You just want to glorify Spanish subjectively by uglifying Italian?
Guest   Sun May 20, 2007 2:11 pm GMT
It's your opinion, and considering you evaluate a language from songs is an idiot opinion.
Italian songs are beautiful (not all OBVIOUSLY), and Italian is the language of opera, just since we are talking of music. Not Spanish.
Furthermore you have a great brazen-faced claiming Spanish songs are some of the most cheesy thing human can conceive.
The thing make my hair curl most of Spanish is moron opinion like yours
elbarto   Sun May 20, 2007 3:46 pm GMT
If you mean Mariachi music, that's bullshit, do you think kids in Mexico and Latin America have their iPods filled with that kind of music??

That's just another steriotype that Statians have created just to make fun of Latinos.
The American   Sun May 20, 2007 5:25 pm GMT
It's "American," elbarto, we're Americans. Get it right.

Just for the record, I don't think most of the people who have been slamming Spanish on this thread are Americans. They seem to be from other countries, so don't blame us for them.
Miguel de Cerveza   Sun May 20, 2007 5:28 pm GMT
Making fun of Latinos is so much...............................FUN!!!!!
Guest   Sun May 20, 2007 5:31 pm GMT
Why don't you like so much Latinos?
It has no sense
Guest   Sun May 20, 2007 5:34 pm GMT
I don't like Latinos very much but I don't hate them. Instead I hate Australians, a bunch of ignorant coarse idiots in the asshole of the world
lars   Sun May 20, 2007 6:13 pm GMT
>Italian songs are beautiful (not all OBVIOUSLY), and Italian is the language of opera, just since we are talking of music. Not Spanish.
Furthermore you have a great brazen-faced claiming Spanish songs are some of the most cheesy thing human can conceive.
The thing make my hair curl most of Spanish is moron opinion like yours<

It seems that you are the one who is a moron! This whole thread is based on subjective opinions, so I just told mine! Probably, you didn't get that. If you don't like my opinion then ignore it, right?

>Spanish songs are some of the most cheesy thing human can conceive.<
...but dear guest, considering you evaluate a language from songs is an idiot opinion - quoting you! LOL
gringo911   Mon May 21, 2007 4:16 am GMT
korean and italian easily ranks as the worst sounding language in my opinion. I went to middleschool and highschool where nearly half the students were a bunch of philipinos. In several years, only a handful times did I ever hear them speak the language among themselves. That should tell you something right there. But, when they did... i always remember thinking to myself, man... what a God-awful, ugly language. They are also some of the worst people on Earth. Lousy characters.

Tagalog and Ukranian.
gringo911   Mon May 21, 2007 4:19 am GMT
I'm American-Italian faggot (raised in the U.S.) and until a few years ago, for some reason I always thought the Italian language wasn't anything special. In fact, my first impressions of it(when I was a kid, visiting my relatives in the states) was that it annoyed me. About 20 years later I'm at the mall and I see an "obvious" group of "Italian-Italians", and one thing I noticed was how everyone within earshot was obviously focused on them, listening and "watching" them speak. That was the first time any language I've ever come across ever actually made me "feel better" just by listening to it without any(barely any) understanding of it.

Cut to a couple years later, present-day... I've been studying Italian for awhile now, just about conversational in it and I've come to a conclusion.
I believe it isn't the language itself per se that makes itself beautiful, it's structure, syntax, vocabulary and it's auditory/phonetic aesthetics, etc,... only make up half of it, specifically Italian. It's how Italians express themselves. Their tone, tempo, cadence, and warmth/sincerity just somehow preceded/superceded their "vocals". Their character and nature came first and was filtered out through their native language, whatever language it just happened to be. It is almost as if you are being "tricked" into identifying the "language" as being beautiful when it's really the particular way and manner in which it's being spoken.

My point? Without a doubt, everyone language I've heard in my life that I actually thought was bad or ugly, always came from a "group" of people, an ethnicity, that I had a low opinion of and I've lived among many, many of them. You can agree or disagree about this but for the population of this planet, in general, Italy is widely regarded as one of the most respected and revered cultures in the world. It doesn't surprise me that the language of this culture/people is almost always ranked as the most beautiful spoken language.

wasn't it Jacques Chirac himself that said that Italian was made for music?

I agree because I'm a fag, and most fags love Italian, and I'm an Italian.
Northeast Asian   Mon May 21, 2007 4:35 am GMT
As a northeast Asian guy, I found that Cantonese, Vietnamese, Thai, Philipino(Tagalog)
and other Southeast Asian languages sound not good but Northern Asian languages such as Chinese, Korean, and Japanese sound the worst!

Korean and Japanese sound like a killer trying to drop a bomb anytime and anywhere they want to
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 6:57 am GMT
<<Instead I hate Australians, a bunch of ignorant coarse idiots in the asshole of the world>>

Yes you are right! Australians are so dirty i'm disgusted! They are like kangaroo eaters! Ha ha, but even worse than them is New Zealanders, who are just little bit less dumb than Americans!
Franco   Mon May 21, 2007 6:58 am GMT
<<Instead I hate Australians, a bunch of ignorant coarse idiots in the asshole of the world>>

Yes you are right! Australians are so dirty i'm disgusted! They are like kangaroo eaters! Ha ha, but even worse than them is New Zealanders, who are just little bit less dumb than Americans!
gringo911   Mon May 21, 2007 7:30 am GMT
copy/paste my previous post and edit it under my name?

Who in the hell runs this forum??? The nerd that works at the gas station???

I've read several threads since coming across this forum yesterday.
Already I see too much evidence that this forum is a no-hope, pit of quicksand comprised of spineless sissies.
Lily   Mon May 21, 2007 12:50 pm GMT
US fags are a bunch of gays, everyone knows that!