Which language sounds the worst??

real_Alba   Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:07 pm GMT
ahahahahha...Albanian has no connection to Slavic languages, to Romanian maybe but deff NOT slavic! Nice try tho.
from farmer USSR to alba   Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:15 pm GMT
Fuck you, dirty bitch, fucked annally every day!!!
Moderator!   Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:16 pm GMT
Common people, no personal insults. Lets get back to the topic, or I will ban you USSR.
albanian is slavic   Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:17 pm GMT
I am native albanian, but even i am thinking, that our language sounds very slavic :)
Moderator   Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:20 pm GMT
No, Albanian is not slavic. I am Polish and I know this because I speak several slavic languages.
Guest   Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:26 pm GMT
albanian is not slavic but has 540 loan words from slavic languages
mainly most the toponyms in Albania are of slavic origin
Guest   Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:02 pm GMT
real_Alba you sound as if you are 4 years old. Well thats okay I don´t think that too many people would get offended by your list seeing as they couldn´t use your bases of camparision. Albanian is not exactly the most known language in the world, making your list null and void.
real_Alba   Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:12 pm GMT
I mentioned that Albanian is *unique* which is true. And they didn't ask which languages are most known, they asked which ones sound the worst, and I just gave my opinion. Other people said Polish sounds like gay musketeers and Spanish sounds ugly, and they didnt get all this shit about it, so why should people be offended by what I said? So dont get ur knickers all in a twist, thats just my opinion.
Guest   Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:56 pm GMT
real_Alba

"Spanish sounds very caliente(hot)."

"Greek sounds like a bunch of gypsies rotting in their own shit while eating their own vomitt."

not that I am greek but I think you realy are not just giving your opinion on how the language sounds, after all everyone knows that phoneticly speaking greek and spanish sound increadably similar even though they couldn´t understand each other even if their lives depended on it.

To me your statements are xenophobic and tasteless.
Pete   Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:02 pm GMT
Please, keep in mind that this subject is asking for the worst language. As it's ENTIRELY A SUBJECTIVE THING, that is a matter of PERSONAL OPINION, so don't take it as a personal thing.

I'll start my list:

Southern English English: cool, sophisticated.
Northern English English: Manly, cool.
Scottish English: Extremely cool, I like it.
Irish English: Very friendly, sometimes seems American though, but it's anyway unique.
American English accents: some sound cool, some sound annoying neutral. I guess I don't like the cowboy accent, when spoken by men it sounds annoying to the utmost. But when spoken by women it sounds incredibly warn and nice, still they sound a bit silly.
Spanish: Cool, nice rythm and sound. Although working class accents in Peru and Mexico are fucking annoying. I love Colombian and Argetine accents.
Italian: Sounds warm, friendly and passionate. Especially when spoken by people from Rome and Southwards.
French: Cool in men, they sound intelligent and sophisticated when speaking French. In women it sounds just damn sexy, I love them.
Romanian: I've only met two Romanian speakers. A beautiful and lovely girl, and a very nice and friendly gentleman, so to me, Romanian sounds cool, a bit strange, but sort of the same as Italian. Friendly and warm.
German: Not that harsh, they seem like they emphasise things all the time, they sound as if they're having an intelligent conversation.
Dutch: Similar to German, but I don't know why I consider this one a little sexier.
Portuguese: from Portugal, it sounds just like Spaniards, neutral, cool-headed. from Brazil, it sounds as if they want you to be their friend. Cool.
Slavic languages: it sounds like gibberish to me. I don't like them very much. I feel more or less the same as for German, only with a bit more of detachment since I can't catch any word of Polish, or Russian, Ukranian, etc.
Hebrew: They seem to be argueing about everything, it sounds quite emphatic, and sometimes warm and nice. Quite gutural though, but nice rythm. I also like Hebrew accent when they speak English and Spanish. :D
Turkish: I've heard some Turkish and it sounds serious, and quite sexy sometimes.
Japanese: Cool, funny, curious... I like it.
Korean: Similar to Japanese, only this one sounds a bit more serious.

OK, that is MY OPINION, don't take it personally, it's only a general view of what I feel for certain languages. Thank you

Pete from Peru
Guest   Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:21 pm GMT
Pete
I think your way of describing these languages is done in a cool and in a eloquent manner. The description you have given is exactly how it should be done. It is not at all offensive and even though I might not agree with you I can respect your opinion.

real_Alba read it well, there is a plethora of learning you have to do.
real_Alba   Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:24 pm GMT
I dont care if I offended anyone, I just gave my opionion go back to reading other posts fag, and bitch about what other people said too. Greek and Spanish sound NOTHING alike, if you spoke Spanish and have been around Greek speakers or Spanish speakers you would know that. But since you are a complete MORON you dont. I dont care if you are offended, go cry to ur mamma.

I'll repeat myself again in case u didnt hear it:
<<Greek sounds like a bunch of gypsies rotting in their own shit while eating their own vomit.>>

And you sir, are annoying, and a whiny little bitch.
Guest   Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:23 pm GMT
real_Alba you realy don´t seem to bright do you and who the hell calls there mother "mamma" in english anyway, english is not italian. Thank you but I have my own fags I don´t need yours. Who knows what you are smoking.

This topic relating the sound of these two languages has been descussed on this forum previously. I guess you missed it, probably because you were still on all fours.

In other words you are without redemption, why don´t you go and jump off a cliff.
real_Alba   Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:45 pm GMT
dude no one gives a shit, how bout u find tha tallest building and jump off it BITCH! now go back to cryin to ur momma and smokin ur fags. dont wanna interrupt.
Steve-O   Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:59 pm GMT
hahahaha...dude says he has his own fags! lol HOMO!